A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/d ... -1.6242564

Dean Stockwell, who played Al Calavicci on Quantum Leap and John Cavil on Battlestar Galactica, has passed away at 85.

He did play Colonel Grat in the Star Trek: Enterprise episode "Detained", but as far as I know neither Decipher nor the CC has made a card of that character.
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:47 pm He did play Colonel Grat in the Star Trek: Enterprise episode "Detained", but as far as I know neither Decipher nor the CC has made a card of that character.
A Colonel Grat personnel card - would be a fun Will of the Collective to honor and celebrate Dean Stockwell.

@MidnightLich

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jjh wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:43 pm
nobthehobbit wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:47 pm He did play Colonel Grat in the Star Trek: Enterprise episode "Detained", but as far as I know neither Decipher nor the CC has made a card of that character.
A Colonel Grat personnel card - would be a fun Will of the Collective to honor and celebrate Dean Stockwell.

@MidnightLich
I 2nd this.

Always liked him as an actor. His timing was fantastic.

RIP to Mr. Stockwell.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
jjh wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:43 pm

@MidnightLich
Intriguing thought. Are there any other similar actors/characters we've lost in the last few years that could be given the same honor?

-crp

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Apparently I need to pay more attention to the buzz....
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation