A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Hey all,

Just a shameless plug to let people know I'm doing a special series of YouTube videos this month. I am opening a different pack of Magic: the Gathering every day in December, one pack a day. The first 24 days are random Pioneer-legal expansions, and the last 7 are specifically chosen personal preferences.

So, if you want to watch me open cards on camera with low production values, occasional cat interference, and discussions with myself about cards whose value and playability I know very little about, check out my YouTube channel.

youtube.com/user/OKCoyote
 -  
Thanks to the 2 - 9 viewers that watched my Magic pack opening videos in December. I may continue recording pack opening videos in the new year (but not every day) and mix up opening Magic and Star Trek packs. Just got a month's worth of cards to get sorted first.
 -  
I'm working on a second series of this challenge. I'm not sure when I'll get around to actually filming it, but I've already collected (so far) 35 different Magic packs.
 -  
OKCoyote wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:01 pm I'm working on a second series of this challenge. I'm not sure when I'll get around to actually filming it, but I've already collected (so far) 35 different Magic packs.
If anyone wants to send me that Double Masters collector booster though, that's definitely something that's not on my list yet :D
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation