A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Marvel has been making movies some of which are old enough to drink in the U.S. With the shared universe, the MCU, the oldest is not able to drive. For most of that time, there ahs been little crossover. That changed though predominantly with Spider Man films though. While some actors are unlikely to reprise their role, others are more aligned to do so.

Which actor would you like to reprise their role in the MCU?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Faithful Reader wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:41 pm Marvel has been making movies some of which are old enough to drink in the U.S. With the shared universe, the MCU, the oldest is not able to drive. For most of that time, there ahs been little crossover. That changed though predominantly with Spider Man films though. While some actors are unlikely to reprise their role, others are more aligned to do so.

Which actor would you like to reprise their role in the MCU?
I got good closure on Stewart and Jackman with Logan. Leave it alone.

The only way id be ok with it is if they did some flashback scenes. Even then, very sparingly.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Actually the more I think about it... give me old Ray Park in a Toad appearance. Dude didn't get enough to do in the OG X-Men.

That could be a lot of fun.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation