A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By ShipNerd
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well as people who know me for decades is that I am in an on- off relationship with trek-communites and social media in general.

some party i like, some i dont. i stick away from trekcc politics and Official Touranment format, as i proved my competive skills long enought and like family/casual friendly mulitplayer events in real life and online more.
Last edited by ShipNerd on Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Yeah, see, your own past behavior and treatment of others in questioning their authenticity, ascribing ill-intent and assuming bad faith, makes me read all of this mess, and simply conclude that you're either full of shit or too ignorant of your own self-behavior to understand how you're being perceived.

I'm sincerely glad you found a format that you like and makes you want to play the game, and I sincerely wish you the best in that pursuit and hope you and your select group of elite friends have fun with it.

The rest of us proles and/or assholes will have to find a way to carry on without your wonderful format or your singularly unique presence on the forums.

How we'll get by I do not know....

Ok, those last couple of lines may have contained a small measure of sarcasm, but I promise that I was quite sincere up until that point. :shifty:
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]