A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

What do you think?

Delicious
No votes
0%
Disgusting
100%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
After Stuffed Turkey Legs and Chicken Wings, we move onto something that you have to see to believe. It is a food trend quickly latching on. Take a look and let us know if you find it yummy enough to try or crappy enough to pass on entirely.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I can't imagine miso is good cold, I don't like ice cream hot unless it is melting over a brownie, and I have a hard time with sweet in my soup.

No. Bad. Next
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Ausgang wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:10 pm Is this actual ice cream? Or, just something that's made up to look like ice cream? Anyways, I'd probably try it :shifty:
It’s soft serve ice cream. Serious question: is that not a thing that exists in Germany?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:41 pm
Ausgang wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:10 pm Is this actual ice cream? Or, just something that's made up to look like ice cream? Anyways, I'd probably try it :shifty:
It’s soft serve ice cream. Serious question: is that not a thing that exists in Germany?
softice is quite rare here, most offer Schöller/Langnese or real icecream.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation