A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Waaaay back in the 00's I was watching a show where a character introduced in season one had a brother in season three and a sister in season six. that last one seemed unbelievable according to the internet. or some random duder, but they were on the internet. Three did not seem that odd to me as it worked for The Brady Bunch, Full House, etc.

So what is an unrealistic number of siblings to have on a TV show?

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
(2πR)^2 to me seems rather unhealthy. :mrgreen: But I may misunderstand the question.
Enabran wrote:one googolplex
I had to look that up. I knew I heard it somewhere... but I only used it twice (long ago): when counting the atoms in my body, and when counting all the stars in the multiverse.
flrazor wrote:19?
Roland Deschain disagrees. 19 is a good number, ya ken?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:04 pm (2πR)^2 to me seems rather unhealthy. :mrgreen: But I may misunderstand the question.
Very irrational

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:23 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:04 pm (2πR)^2 to me seems rather unhealthy. :mrgreen: But I may misunderstand the question.
Very irrational
:shifty:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:23 pm
Very irrational
I mathematically understood that! 8) And since I'm officially terrible at math, that's worth a mention. :P
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation