A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Supermassive Games has released a SurvivalHorrorGame, where you decisions decide who lives and who dies. It is a spiritual successor of Until Dawn, which I could never play, cause I never owned a console. Critics on Steam have been mixed. Most complain about technical issues, are disappointed cause they compare it to Until Dawn. I did not face technical issues, do not know Until Dawn and I liked it very much. Characters are compelling, choices in abundance and an ok-good story. And if you watch closely you will discover an actor from the best choice-and-consequence game ever: Detroit: Become Human. On my first playthrough I saved my favourite cutie-boys (Nick, Jacob and Dylan), lost some girls on the way... :) Bad thing: It is overpriced. But when The Quarry gets a discount I can fullheartedly recommend it to fans of the choice-and-consequence genre. Those teens in The Quarry are really adorable. Pop pop peanut butter pop, pop pop pop them in your mouth :) . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icL_JlPLkeI
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation