A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

Which days of the week should I open Star Trek packs?

Saturday/Sunday
50%
Tuesday/Thursday
50%
Other, consecutive days (let me know)
No votes
0%
Other, non-consecutive days (let me know)
No votes
0%
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I've been saying it for six months, but it looks like I'm finally getting around to doing my second series of the "Pack a Day" challenge starting on January 1st.

I first ran this series in December 2021, where I posted a video each day for 31 days, opening a booster pack of Magic: the Gathering every day, all different, for a total of 31 different packs.

This time around the series will be a bit longer. I have a total of 73 ALL DIFFERENT packs currently on the schedule, and I may even increase that number before I get to the end.

In addition, I'll be adding Star Trek packs - both First and Second Edition - into the challenge. Twice a week, instead of a Magic pack, I'll open a Star Trek pack. Adding the Star Trek packs will bring my series total to 99 packs!

So here's the poll question. Which two days should I post a Trek video rather than a Magic video? Should I do it on the weekends? (Star Trek Saturday / Star Trek Sunday)? Should I stagger them, like perhaps Trek Tuesday / Trek Thursday? Or do you recommend a different combination of days? Let me know!

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]