A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
So, there is a parcel on the way to me.
Thursday I wasn't home and got a card from FedEx in english to call a number.
Tried that number friday, 1 minute wait time press number for bla bla, noone answered.
Tried that number saturday, 1 minute wait time press number for bla bla, closed.
Tried that number on monday again and said that noone would be home during the week and asked if pick up was an option and they said yes. So I went there and they sent me from entrance A to B and back to A. Then it wasn't possible to pick it up, I declined the option to try another delivery but they would try to change delivery address.
Well, the next day they tried the old one. Then they called me, and this time actually changed the delivery address.
Today there was a card on the door from FedEx with the same number, noone bothered to try the reception.

Is this the normal procedure after the first try to deliver failed?

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Had some incidents like this over the years. FedEx sucks at delivering in Germany.

Due to that, nowadays, I only ship using UPS Express when something is shipped from the U.S. (Within Europe, you can use DHL, since it stays within their network.)
When I am not home, the package goes to a UPS delivery point nearby.

So yeah ... had this BS with FedEx several times. It really sucks.
Half of those FedEx parcels NEVER arrived at my place - or anywhere else.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
If it's any consolation, FedEx is also terrible here in the US. I use the Postal Service first, then UPS and then FedEx or DHL as a last resort.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]