A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I'm working on a community theater production and one of the things I do is make thank you notes for each person involved with the production. There are some kids in my current show and I usually give them trading cards, but I want to do something a bit different this year.

So what are the kids into these days? Figure eight to twelve year olds. Preferably something fairly cheap that I can customize in some manner to the show.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Faithful Reader wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:24 am I'm working on a community theater production and one of the things I do is make thank you notes for each person involved with the production. There are some kids in my current show and I usually give them trading cards, but I want to do something a bit different this year.

So what are the kids into these days? Figure eight to twelve year olds. Preferably something fairly cheap that I can customize in some manner to the show.
They ALL play Roblox. You can give them gift cards for Robux.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]