A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have re-restarted one of my favorite Homebrew settings, The Crosslands. It is an Isekai (Otherworld) type game where you play as a character pulled out of your regular life and dropped into a Cul-de-sac dimension. You arrive in this little world with just what was on your person and are presented with a quest and a tutorial. Upon completing the quest you are granted one year's government support while you figure out how to live in your new world.

The beauty of the setting is you can play whoever and whatever you want (within the confines of the starting character levels). The Business Partner just walking up to the Cruise Ship, briefcase in hand and luggage following along on a tug line; a Space Marine dropping on a Pirate Holdout, fully loaded and ready for battle; or a kid, just stepped off the bus headed and to school, backpack full and lunch packed. Klingon Warriors, Superheroes, wizards, anything whatsoever.

But I can't get enough people to start a game. Anyone interested?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation