A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
I am not on the forums as much as I used to be. Probably has something to do with getting older and being active for 20+ years on the old Decipher boards and then here on TrekCC.

That said, I am posting this to celebrate my 2000th TrekCC post.
:cheersL: :cheersR:

I’m not going leaving or anything like that, just thought I’d have some fun (and hopefully by reaching this milestone I will move out of the Delta Quadrant).

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Jono wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:56 pm I am not on the forums as much as I used to be. Probably has something to do with getting older and being active for 20+ years on the old Decipher boards and then here on TrekCC.

I’m not going leaving or anything like that, just thought I’d have some fun (and hopefully by reaching this milestone I will move out of the Delta Quadrant).
Glad you're still around Sean! Us dinosaurs gotta stick together! :cheersL:
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Jono wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:56 pm I am not on the forums as much as I used to be. Probably has something to do with getting older and being active for 20+ years on the old Decipher boards and then here on TrekCC.

Hey Sean, somebody just signed up in the Discord from Tampa. I wonder if you know him.

TK

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
bosskamiura wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:56 pm

Hey Sean, somebody just signed up in the Discord from Tampa. I wonder if you know him.

TK
I have been chatting him up as well. I invited him to our local, but most likely he would stop in to visit if at all. Also womp womp, I am at 2415 and still in Delta. I think the Delta>Gamma Break is 5k posts and Gamma> Center of the Galaxy at 10k.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I used to go in and change the ranks up every so often. But Brian and the tech team have made a lot of cool changes, and I'd be afraid that I'd break something if I tried now!

-crp
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor

Always good to hear from you.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]