It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 161 posts
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Didn't realize I hadn't pre-reg'd! Fixed now.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Commander Joe wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:00 am One more day before 1E and Tribbles league events start! Any last-minute participants want to join us?
I guess, technically, it's two days. Even though I put the event in the system, all week I've been thinking it was on Saturday :shifty:

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
A family birthday celebration that was supposed to happen a couple weeks ago got postponed because of COVID until this Sunday so my participation is up in the air.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Congratulations to @Hobie for taking 1st place in 1E and Tribbles today! :cheersL: :cheersR:

Does anyone want to play in the month of December before the holidays? Comment if you do, which of the 3 games you would prefer to play, and what dates work best for you.

As of now, I'm available the 4th, 17th and 18th. I will most likely be taking off the last week or two of the year from work too. Maybe we could do a weekday?

Otherwise, it sounds like the annual charity event will be on or near New Year's weekend.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Seconded. Congrats to a returning Robert on his two event victories yesterday to take an early lead in the league! :cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:26 am Seconded. Congrats to a returning Robert on his two event victories yesterday to take an early lead in the league! :cheersL:
I heard that the Tribbles match was a magnificent mess.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:35 am I heard that the Tribbles match was a magnificent mess.
YES! A triple deck out Round 2. Robert's Tower of Power was the sole survivor.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Commander Joe wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:15 pm Does anyone want to play in the month of December before the holidays? Comment if you do, which of the 3 games you would prefer to play, and what dates work best for you.

As of now, I'm available the 4th, 17th and 18th. I will most likely be taking off the last week or two of the year from work too. Maybe we could do a weekday?

Otherwise, it sounds like the annual charity event will be on or near New Year's weekend.
I could do the 4th or the morning of the 17th. I'm also free most Friday evenings.

Game preference is 1E, with 2E and Tribbles tied for 2nd.

The Warp Speed Cube remains available if anyone wants to play. Joe and I have done 2-player drafts a few times and it's been fun, so my mentality at this point is to just play it often with whoever can at the time instead of trying to coordinate the perfect date for everyone. Drafting and deckbuilding together take about an hour with games taking about half an hour each so this can be fit into a smaller time frame. Let me know if you're interested.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I think I can do the 4th. Cube might be ideal, because otherwise you're all (probably) gonna see the Vulcans again (not that I mind playing the Vulcans).

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Commander Joe wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:34 pm I just put the 1E cube draft in the system for the 4th at 10am. Since this won't take all day, we could definitely start later if that would get more people there.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/?mode ... ntID=12296
If we could start later (12:30 or even 12:00), that would help get me there.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Commander Joe wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:34 pm I just put the 1E cube draft in the system for the 4th at 10am. Since this won't take all day, we could definitely start later if that would get more people there.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/?mode ... ntID=12296
I think I can make this. How about a Tribbles gig afterwards to make it an even 4 league events for the 1st half of league season?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:18 pm If we could start later (12:30 or even 12:00), that would help get me there.
Done! New time is 12:30 pm.
LORE wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:50 pmI think I can make this. How about a Tribbles gig afterwards to make it an even 4 league events for the 1st half of league season?
And done!
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/?mode ... ntID=12299

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]