It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good evening, 'trek fans!

The T2E Tough Enough league playoffs kick start in just over 2 days at The Coliseum of the Midwest, Fantasy Flight Games Event Center in Roseville. And this years' 6-pack of challengers once again offers the viewers a perfect storm of T2E Legends and New Blood. Led by notorious veteran / villain "The Old Pro" Kris Sonsteby himself, the Legends squad also boasts former head referee turned blade wielding manic "The Razor" Jeremy Benedict and is anchored by none other than the human submission machine Steve "The Full Nelson." Intent on heralding the end of an era we also have New Blood architect, Justin "Crimson" Kaufman, who will be flanked by none other than the diabolical "Prodigy" Robert Petersen and the Doctor of Thug-anomics "JTG" Jason Tang.

As all eyes in The Land of 10,000 Champions turn north to Fantasy Flight Games Event Center in just over 2 days, we have to wonder... who will stake their claim first in this best of four tournament series? Will the Legends keep the rookies under their heel for yet another year, or will The New Blood turn the page and put the aging veterans down for good? Tune in to find out!

Often imitated but never duplicated, the hottest brand going in the business today is T2E Entertainment. You... gotta... be... THERE!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Boratus wrote:I see 1e and tribbles on the tourney page. No 2e?
Not this time, as I have a conflicting appointment later in the afternoon. But you can still come beat us into submission in Tribbles, Steve!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
The T2E Tough Enough League season is coming to a close, although we have one more pay per view this weekend before we roll into Regional Season. So far, just myself, Justin "Crimson" Kaufman, and Jason "JTG" Tang are on the card. Who will join us to make it legal, or will we add even more members of the Frozen Chosen as Spring Stampede goes live in just a few days? Tune in to find out! :cheersL:

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]