It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
The Space Coast Central Command enters its fifth annual League season, kicking off with Second Edition constructed and Tribbles with Troubles.

Two new Second Edition sets are out and will be legal for this event: Hard Time and Star Trek 50.

This will be a Hard Time release event, with new Hard Time foils plus a new tournament foil series available.

Tribbles with Troubles will follow the Second Edition event. (New Tribbles, plus new Troubles, will be legal with Star Trek 50).

Remember, the 2017 World Championships will be in Orlando next October! Start making your mark in Florida today!
Last edited by OKCoyote on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
 -  
Hi everyone! Just a note that I'm back from a trip to the west coast of Florida - partly a planned vacation and partly getting out of the way of Hurricane Matthew.

I'm happy to report that all our local players and friends are okay, and this Saturday's planned league events are going on as scheduled!

Incidentally, Sunday the 16th is Avery Matteson's 10th birthday, but don't let that cause you to hold back against our reigning Tribbles regional champ!

Hope to see you in Melbourne as we kick off our newest league season!
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Well, wish Avery a Happy Birthday for me. No, wait. I'll do it myself when I come over for your tournament! I might even bring her the trophy she won, but forgot, at Continentals! :D

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
OKCoyote wrote:
I'm happy to report that all our local players and friends are okay, and this Saturday's planned league events are going on as scheduled!
Glad to hear that, Dan. Hope all is well with each of you. Good luck.

And Happy birthday, Avery!
 -  
T-Ricks wrote:Well, wish Avery a Happy Birthday for me. No, wait. I'll do it myself when I come over for your tournament! I might even bring her the trophy she won, but forgot, at Continentals! :D
She'll be happy to hear that!

Make sure to note the address before you head over, since Tammy's place has moved, and I don't think you've been there yet.
 -  
thedarkness wrote:Is there any way I can be messaged with a schedule of planned events?
I can keep you posted, sure.

Right now nothing's set in stone for the next event date. I try to run monthly events so I'm looking at November dates and will post again when I have a better idea.
 -  
After a long hiatus, the Space Coast Central Command league continues on Saturday, February 11th!

Edition and format to be determined very soon. For now, save the date! :-)
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]