It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
After a long hiatus, Star Trek CCG returns to Melbourne Saturday, February 11th! We are having a Second Edition Infinite Diversity draft, so no need to bring a deck. This is a great event for new or returning players, and World Championships are in our backyard this year in Orlando, so it is a great time to get back in!
 -  
Bump and an update, as we're two weeks away!

If I've heard correctly, it looks like we're going to have eight players. If I don't know you're coming, please pre-register or let me know in the next few days so I have time to prepare an additional cardpool, since we're drafting. (Right now I'm expecting Sean, Rick, John, Ted, Tammy, Avery, and Alex.)

I'm preparing for two draft pods. I'll be selecting eight random affiliations, four for each pod, for diversity's sake.

Please bring sleeves and backers if you have them, but if you need any materials let me know and I can provide them. I can handle all the printed cards.
 -  
Adding a note here to let everyone know that the venue for this event has changed - we're now playing in Palm Bay. (I'll PM those already pre-registered.)
 -  
Thanks everyone that came out yesterday. Congrats to draft winner John Kinney and Tribbles winner Avery Matteson!

Due to the hiatus our league season has become a half season. Therefore our playoff qualifiers are Sean O'Reilly, Avery Matteson, and myself.

Playoff events are scheduled for Saturday, March 25th. Format and location will be announced soon.

When 2E came out, I seem to recall that the idea[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata