It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Second Edition returns to Melbourne this month as the Space Coast Central Command finishes up its fifth season with a pair of playoff events on March 25th!

Our final events will be Second Edition constructed, followed by Tribbles (with no Troubles).

These are the playoff events of the Space Coast league. The qualified players for the league championship are: Avery Matteson, Daniel Matteson, and Sean O'Reilly. However, all players are welcome and all in attendance will still receive prizes.

Hope to see you there!

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this event. I was asked to work the afternoon of the 25th (overtime) and agreed to work it about 2 days before you scheduled the tournament.
 -  
Jono wrote:Unfortunately I won't be able to make this event. I was asked to work the afternoon of the 25th (overtime) and agreed to work it about 2 days before you scheduled the tournament.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be able to make Regionals.
 -  
I've got some new equipment I'm going to bring along for this event to experiment with recording video, in preparation for possibly recording games at Worlds.

I'm only planning on recording the table top for a random game each round, not players themselves, but participation is totally voluntary; I won't record anyone that doesn't want their games recorded.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]