It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 161 posts
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good evening, 'trek fans!

Our first wave of league events will be scheduled for next Saturday at Fantasy Flight Games in Roseville, starting with First Edition at 10:30 a.m. and rolling into Second Edition at 2 p.m. What's even better? These events will be happening on Worlds Weekend and DOUBLE count towards this year's Chairman's Challenge! So, come on down and celebrate the World Championships in Australia with me, your friendly neighborhood Old Pro, and potentially earn some World Championship swag in the process. What's that? You want even MORE? Well, for those looking to get in on some hot Tribbles action, I will be hosting a pair of matches and casual games at our home in Saint Paul this coming Thursday, which will also count towards the Chairman's Challenge. Don't miss it!

Thursday night Tribbles:
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10690

Saturday morning 1E:
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10692

Saturday afternoon 2E:
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10693

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Can't make tribbles Thursday night. I'll be at Fantasy Flight on Saturday. I'll bring my decks and play 2E if attendance allows it, which it usually does.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Can anyone join us Thursday night at my place? If so, please pre-register so I know to look for you. :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hobie wrote:I should be able to make it tonight for some Troublesome Tribbles.
Awesome, dude. See you at the new TBG Headquarters House Chan-steby in Saint Paul! :cheersL:
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm not sure I'll be able to play a full three rounds of 1E, but I can get ya sanctioned.

So that gives me, like, a day to build a deck, right? :D

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Naomi should be coming along with me tonight to make at least a foursome for Tribbles, and I have a Trouble pile in my box of decks.

Can't make Saturday 2E since it's during my FSA working hours, but I'll catch another one in the near future. :cheersR:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Tribbles last night was great, and tomorrow's events celebrating Worlds Weekend ought to be fun as well. Looks like we need a 3rd or 4th for the 2E event though. I'm told Robert-o is busy with family obligations. Any chance of a Jason Tang sighting or are other members of the Frozen Chosen available?

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:Tribbles last night was great, and tomorrow's events celebrating Worlds Weekend ought to be fun as well. Looks like we need a 3rd or 4th for the 2E event though. I'm told Robert-o is busy with family obligations. Any chance of a Jason Tang sighting or are other members of the Frozen Chosen available?
Naw, I'm busy x2 tomorrow. Looks like it's Tough Enough to find time for Trek.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hey gang- just a quick note that 2e will fire as The Asian Sensation has agreed to step in on short notice. With The Full Nelson, we will at least have a triple threat.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation