It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 161 posts

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Commander Joe wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:46 pm
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:18 pm If we could start later (12:30 or even 12:00), that would help get me there.
Done! New time is 12:30 pm.
Thanks for accommodating me. Gonna tag @BCSWowbagger and @LORE to make sure that they got the info about the the change to 12:30 (everyone else preregistered after the time change, so I think they should know).
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
:thumbsup:

I believe Steve and I may even be playing our 2E Masters match beforehand, so if he and I are running late it is probably because he has me in a FULL NELSON and I am trying to break free. :wink:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Yo, @Commander Joe and others! When do we want to get our next league gig on the calendar? Was thinking 1E constructed and Tribbles to knock out 2 events. Thoughts? I am itching to play.

Recent decks using this card: None

Challenge Accepted!

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hehe, I've heard that before...

I am available for a morning start on Jan 28th as well as my usual Sundays anytime.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The 15th of this month, and the 11th and 12th of February are the only dates I have available for a while. This is a busy time of year for my weekends with kids birthdays/sports and ice fishing (#frozenchosenlife).

Don't let that stop you guys from getting some events in without me though.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
How does a double-header on 1/28 sound? We would do 1E constructed in the morning and Tribbles in the afternoon. That means @Boratus can play Twilight Imperium as usual Saturday morning while we play 1E and then he can join us for Tribbles.

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:57 am How does a double-header on 1/28 sound? We would do 1E constructed in the morning and Tribbles in the afternoon. That means @Boratus can play Twilight Imperium as usual Saturday morning while we play 1E and then he can join us for Tribbles.
28th works for me. :thumbsup:
First Tribbles event was standard, should this one have a Troubles Pile because we like pain? :shifty:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Events for the 28th are now in the system. I hope to see many of you there as we keep the T2E Tough Enough League rolling through the second half of the season. :cross:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Reminder about this coming weekend's 1E and Tribbles league double-header. Let's get some returning folks back in the mix!

@Iron Prime
@Commander Joe
@CrimsonRavage
@BCSWowbagger
@JamesValEson
@karonofborg13
@mindmage
@Kerlingonoas
@phaserihardlyknowher
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
CrimsonRavage wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:21 pm I won't be able to attend as I will be watching the kids, but I am watching for when I can get back out.
This is glorious news! I am glad to see you are still checking the forums, Justin, and look forward to playing you again soon enough! :cross:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
LORE wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:47 am Events for the 28th are now in the system. I hope to see many of you there as we keep the T2E Tough Enough League rolling through the second half of the season. :cross:
@BCSWowbagger you are not pre-reg'd yet for 1E. Ditto @flrazor for Tribs. Get in here, fellas! :cheersL:

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:22 pm
LORE wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:47 am Events for the 28th are now in the system. I hope to see many of you there as we keep the T2E Tough Enough League rolling through the second half of the season. :cross:
@BCSWowbagger you are not pre-reg'd yet for 1E. Ditto @flrazor for Tribs. Get in here, fellas! :cheersL:
Not sure I can attend tribbles this Saturday. I will preregister if I can.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I dropped my name in, but we have a concert later in the evening so I may have to cut short if things run too long.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]