It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 161 posts

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Sorry I missed the tribbles event, I got the days mixed up. Also, I will not be able to make the charity draft :( . That weekend was the only one that worked for my annual ice fishing trip.

I might want to bid on some things but didn't see the event on facebook. Maybe the day of if you post some pictures I can take a look and let you know.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Commander Joe wrote:Sorry I missed the tribbles event, I got the days mixed up. Also, I will not be able to make the charity draft :( . That weekend was the only one that worked for my annual ice fishing trip.

I might want to bid on some things but didn't see the event on facebook. Maybe the day of if you post some pictures I can take a look and let you know.
Tanks for the heads up, Joe. If you are on FB, just send me a friend request and I will add you to the event so you can see all the items up for bid.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Good morning and happy holidays! Just a reminder that the Charity Draft will be going down on 1/4/20 at Fantasy Flight Games in Roseville, MN and that this year we will be kicking it old school with an OTSD+ draft! If you have not pre-registered, please do so to ensure we have enough sealed product for everyone. Rumor has it, the South Dakota crew will be joining us this year, so it should be a great day of gaming for an amazing cause! See you there!

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11348
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
I hope everyone is ready for the ever popular To Be the Man You Gotta Beat The Man Challenge on Saturday! My sources tell me you can bid on a match with the reigning North American Continental Champion, or if you are bold, the #1 rated player in the World himself. Will anyone take down one of our two Money, Inc. stable mates and claim the glory (and rare booster packs!) that go with it? Tune in to find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Good morning, fellowship of the Frozen Chosen! I hope you can make it down to the Charity Draft tomorrow at Fantasy Flight Games in Roseville, MN where we will be gaming for the greater good in support of families in need half a World away. Starting at 10:30 a.m., this year we are going Old School with an Official Tournament Sealed Deck (OTSD) PLUS event featuring bonus packs from Premiere and Reflections. I will also be providing premiere era treaties to anyone whom needs one, although I suspect most of the combatants will use the Tri-Treaty in order to do some battling. :shifty:

If you have not pre-registered, please do here: https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11348

At this point, we are looking at having 14 players on hand. There are 8 champions pre-registered already, and they will be joined by a 4-pack of Money, Inc. team members from South Dakota, a 1-man wrecking crew in the form of Jeremy "Hardcore" Huth from Wisconsin, as well as hometown hero / STCCG legend Mikey "The Natural" Harrington. Once everyone is registered and entrance fees are collected, we will break into smaller groups and get going.

Please note: We are going quasi OTF rules for this gig to help the newer / returning players, so mission stealing will not be allowed and winning will require both a space mission and a planet mission solved. Everything else is effectively Open format, play it as it reads. Lastly, once the tournament starts, each round will also consist of "pick your poison" pairings and the ever popular "to be the man, you gotta beat the man" challenge! You gotta be there! :cheersL:

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
A great time - thanks for setting this up!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Good afternoon, all. We will close out the 2nd half of this year's league with a 2E standard event on 1/25/19. If you can make it, please pre-register below:

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11396

Reminder that this is the last event of the second half. In the first half, the following 3 players qualified for the playoffs:

Kris Sonsteby
Jason Tang
Robert Peterson - Defending League Champion

Who will grab those final 3 playoff spots as we wrap up the second half of league season at the end of the month? Tune in to find out!
Last edited by LORE on Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:Good afternoon, all. We will close out the 2nd half of this year's league with a 2E standard event on 1/25/19. If you can make it, please pre-register below:

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11396
Here's a link that doesn't auto-register you: https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11396
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
While we're correcting his post... :P
LORE wrote:Whom will grab those final 3 playoff spots as we wrap up the second half of league season at the end of the month? Tune in to find out!
If you can replace the word with “he” or “she”, use "who". If you can replace it with “him” or “her”, use "whom".
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
One more league event to determine our league playoff contenders. Who will join Jason, Robert, and Kris in the league playoffs next month? Tune in tomorrow to find out! :cheersL:
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I am desperate to know how CUBE went.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:I am desperate to know how CUBE went.
+1

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Iron Prime wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:I am desperate to know how CUBE went.
+1
I like warp speed format and I like drafting, so this warp speed cube draft was amazing! I think it might be my new favorite way to play 1E.

From opening the first "pack" to finishing five rounds of play was around three hours or less (I think Jason has the exact numbers). This is one of the reasons I enjoyed it so much. Playing a tournament on a weeknight could even happen now :wink: .

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Exactly what I hoped to hear - fantastic news!
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]