It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 161 posts
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Huge thanks to all the frozen chosen members that came out for our local league gigs on Saturday. I had an absolute blast telling stories, slinging trash talk, and laughing it up with Robert, James, and Jason in the 1E gig. In Tribbles, we dared to use the Trouble Pile with Jer and Steve in a terrific match that basically anyone could have won had they gone out in Round 2. Thanks, fellas, for making it a memorable Saturday! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
@Commander Joe when do you / we want to host the next set of League Gigs? I was thinking we could do a triple-header to round out the 2nd half of the season plus knock out the first two gigs of the play offs. Perhaps we could short circuit a little bit by doing 2E constructed, then 1E Cube Draft, then Tribbles constructed? What does the group think about that? What dates work best for the Frozen Chosen?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Much as I love me some cube, I'm hoping to do some kind of constructed next time.

(Of course, I'll show up for cube if it's cube.)

(Also I'd be fine with limited constructed if peeps want to keep it simple. Maybe we can ask the Chicago group for their tips and tricks for Voyager-Only Warp Speed Constructed.)
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
BCSWowbagger wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:58 pm Maybe we can ask the Chicago group for their tips and tricks for Voyager-Only Warp Speed Constructed.
Don't allow affiliation mix-n-match. Use attack restrictions.

Find something faster than shuttle drop for the win.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
JeBuS wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:08 pm
BCSWowbagger wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:58 pm Maybe we can ask the Chicago group for their tips and tricks for Voyager-Only Warp Speed Constructed.
Don't allow affiliation mix-n-match. Use attack restrictions.

Find something faster than shuttle drop for the win.
"Everyone else tries to blow up the [Fed] shuttle droppers" sounds like a blast to me.

But I defer to the sensibilities of the full playgroup.

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E on Sundays work best for me. I can do Saturdays also though that means I bail on Twilight Imperium. I play TI every Saturday so don't let that influence your decision when to have the event.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Outside of this weekend, February is booked for me. March 11th and 12th are open as of now. Other March weekends may work too, but I may not be able to stay the whole time.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Commander Joe wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:40 pm Outside of this weekend, February is booked for me. March 11th and 12th are open as of now. Other March weekends may work too, but I may not be able to stay the whole time.
Wanna lock down some gigs for March 11th or 12th then? You were volun-told to be the league director this year. :shifty:

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:59 am
Commander Joe wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:40 pm Outside of this weekend, February is booked for me. March 11th and 12th are open as of now. Other March weekends may work too, but I may not be able to stay the whole time.
Wanna lock down some gigs for March 11th or 12th then? You were volun-told to be the league director this year. :shifty:
Yes, I'll get the 12th in the system this weekend.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation