It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 161 posts
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
I hope to see you all tomorrow at Fantasy Flight Games for the 13th annual Charity Draft! In addition to all the fun that comes with Pick Your Poison Pairings, we will have several day of swag items available in the Anything But Silent Auction. My sources tell me we can bid on Decipher era foils, Christmas ornaments, deck box covers, action figures, and more. You gotta be there!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:I hope to see you all tomorrow at Fantasy Flight Games for the 13th annual Charity Draft! In addition to all the fun that comes with Pick Your Poison Pairings, we will have several day of swag items available in the Anything But Silent Auction. My sources tell me we can bid on Decipher era foils, Christmas ornaments, deck box covers, action figures, and more. You gotta be there!
Do you have a list and are you taking proxy bids?
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Congrats to Nat for winning this year's Charity Draft with Klingons and a fully loaded Storage Compartment. But the biggest winners will be our sponsor family, as just today we raised enough money to support them for 6 months!!! With any luck as foils head to eBay, we can round that up to a year's worth of financial support by March. Way to go, Frozen Chosen! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Thanks to the generosity of Caleb Grace, Preston Holida, Jeremy Huth, and Jeremy Benedict we were able to auction off several action figures, CC foils, Christmas ornaments, and other memorabilia for charity on Saturday. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

We have a near complete set of 1st Edition graciously donated to the cause that will be sold on eBay starting at the end of the month and running until everything is gone. You want an ultra rare Dixon Hill? You bet. A complete set of All Good Things? Sure thing. Or what about the impossible to find ultra rare James T. Kirk from The Motion Pictures? Coming right up! Stay tuned to the trading forum for your weekly update of which items are for sale when. Bid early and bid often, folks! All proceeds will go to support a family in need overseas for the entire 2019 calendar year.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Reminder - please pre-register for the 1E event on 1/26/19 if you can make it as we close out the 2nd half of the T2E Tough Enough League. See you there! :cheersL:

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:Reminder - please pre-register for the 1E event on 1/26/19 if you can make it as we close out the 2nd half of the T2E Tough Enough League. See you there! :cheersL:
Gotta put my time in with the proverbial man that day. :/ With a little more lead time, I could probably make an event in Feb.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:Reminder - please pre-register for the 1E event on 1/26/19 if you can make it as we close out the 2nd half of the T2E Tough Enough League. See you there! :cheersL:
I can't make this one. To maintain my Frozen Chosen member status I'll be ice fishing 8)
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Over the Edge goes live in just over 2 days from the Fantasy Flight Games event center in Roseville, MN as we close out the 2nd half of the T2E Tough Enough League. I see Justin, James, and I are signed up for this weekend's 1E showdown. Can we get one more player to make it an even 4-for-all tournament? What's that, you want something in it for you to show up? How about this!

Bonus #1 - this tournament is happening right before the OP Period of Review show so participating will allow you to get all your last second questions asked beforehand. Praise and adulation recommended, but not required. :wink:

Bonus #2 - I've got travel related prizes to give away! Key chains from exotic locals, cruise ship medals earned for making an ass of myself in public, and a couple Star Trek novels that may or may not have sand from the Caribbean sea stuck in between their pages. How great is that?

Don't miss out! See you Saturday!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Thanks to all whom made it out today for Over the Edge at FFG in Roseville, the finale of our league's 2nd half. And with it I am proud to announce our 2nd half playoff qualifiers!

With strong showings in all 4 of the eligible tournaments, we happily add Robert Petersen to the playoff contenders. Further, participating in 3 of the 4 events and thereby qualifying in their own rights, we also have Joe Kallstrom and Jeremy Benedict. Finally... our last two contenders... everyone's favorite, the Wild Cards. Earning a Champion's Exemption for his victory at MinnMasters in September, Jason Tang gets the 7th seed. And lastly but not leastly, thanks to Bribery on the part of Money, Inc., our 8th and final spot goes to James Heaney! So, your final 8 look like this:

Robert Petersen
Jason Tang
Joe Kallstrom
Jeremy Bendict
James Heaney
Kris Sonsteby
Justin Kaufman
Steve Nelson

This murderer's row of Frozen Chosen are your playoff contenders, folks. Whom among them will claim the league title in 2019? Tune in to Find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Greetings, 'trek fans! All of the T2E Tough Enough league's remaining events have been scheduled and are in the system. Our first two events will be on Saturday March 2nd and we will close out this year's league on Saturday March 23rd. As we shift into playoffs mode, I thought it would be fun to add a dash of chaos... and as such half of the playoff tournaments are Tribbles Battle Royales!

This was done mostly to evenly disburse our tournaments amongst the 3 different games, but should also add an element of surprise to determining our eventual league winner. Will The Asian Sensation run interference on behalf of Money, Inc.? Will The Prodigy partake in all 4 events and win the crown simply by putting up solid finishes in each tournament? Or will Crimson close out the league season by adding to his collection of Tribbles victories? Tune in to find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Thanks to all whom made it out yesterday for Extreme Rules at FFG in Roseville as the T2E Tough Enough League rolled into playoff territory! We had 6 players for the 1st Edition kickoff event, and 5 players for Tribbles. Following 2 events, Robert "The Prodigy" holds the lead against four remaining challengers, James "Heavy Metal" Heaney, Steve "The Full" Nelson, Justin "Crimson" Kaufman, and Kris "The Old Pro" Sonsteby, headed into Backlash, where the 2018/2019 League Champion will be crowned. Tune in to find out who ascends the throne in 3 weeks!

Robert Petersen: 16 + 6 = 22
Kris Sonsteby = 10 + 8 = 18
Justin Kaufman: 8 + 4 = 12
James Heaney: 12
Steve Nelson: 12
Joe Kallstrom: 8
Jeremy Benedict: 6

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:Thanks to all whom made it out yesterday for Extreme Rules at FFG in Roseville as the T2E Tough Enough League rolled into playoff territory! We had 6 players for the 1st Edition kickoff event, and 5 players for Tribbles. Following 2 events, Robert "The Prodigy" holds the lead against four remaining challengers, James "Heavy Metal" Heaney, Steve "The Full" Nelson, Justin "Crimson" Kaufman, and Kris "The Old Pro" Sonsteby, headed into Backlash, where the 2018/2019 League Champion will be crowned. Tune in to find out who ascends the throne in 3 weeks!

Robert Petersen: 16 + 6 = 22
Kris Sonsteby = 10 + 8 = 18
Justin Kaufman: 8 + 4 = 12
James Heaney: 12
Steve Nelson: 12
Joe Kallstrom: 8
Jeremy Benedict: 6
Yikes, have I really not made any league events this season? And do you mean that our next gig will be March 23rd?
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:Yikes, have I really not made any league events this season? And do you mean that our next gig will be March 23rd?
You have played in league events, Jason, just not any league playoff events (which both happened Saturday.) The above standings are just that... playoff standings. You are qualified for the playoffs though, and I hope you will make it out on the 23rd as we close up shop on league season! :cross:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:Yikes, have I really not made any league events this season? And do you mean that our next gig will be March 23rd?
You have played in league events, Jason, just not any league playoff events (which both happened Saturday.) The above standings are just that... playoff standings. You are qualified for the playoffs though, and I hope you will make it out on the 23rd as we close up shop on league season! :cross:
I can make a morning tournament that day. If I may be so bold as to request that the morning be 1E. :cross:
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]