It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I already submitted my 2019-2020 league renewal, so I was wondering if there is any timetable when I can start adding tournaments for October and beyond and getting them automatically added to the league.

I've already got dates for the next Orlando events.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Jono wrote:I already submitted my 2019-2020 league renewal, so I was wondering if there is any timetable when I can start adding tournaments for October and beyond and getting them automatically added to the league.

Thanks for the reminder. I have sent all of the league applications I received on to IT Wizard Lobban for activation / re-activation. Stay tuned!
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:
Jono wrote:I already submitted my 2019-2020 league renewal, so I was wondering if there is any timetable when I can start adding tournaments for October and beyond and getting them automatically added to the league.

Thanks for the reminder. I have sent all of the league applications I received on to IT Wizard Lobban for activation / re-activation. Stay tuned!
Looks like the Lucasian Chairs escaped that list of league applications somehow. Could we be reactivated?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation