It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
IDIC is back this year and we’ve gone sealed my friends. That’s right; barring Tribbles, we’re featuring different sealed formats all League season.

We kicked off league season last month with a Kevin Jaeger inspired 1E Cube Draft. This month invaders from Wisconsin will try to take out the locals in a 2E IDIC draft tournament. We’re drafting Classic TNG and my custom “Blast from the Past” scenario ( [Kli] [Rom] [TOS] [SF] ). Tribbles, and possibly another Cube Draft will follow.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Our next League events are this Saturday, December 14th. This is the annual holiday party in the Basement of Doom, so SOs and spawn are welcome to come out and enjoy food and non-Trek games. I am running simultaneous 1E and 2E League events starting at noon.

Four players are already preregistered for the 1E Cube Draft. Each player will receive a base set of cards (OTSD promos, SDII cards, a Husnock ship, Celebratory Toast and a wide selection of Treaties), two random theme packs and then draft from a curated selection of packs. The rules set is OTF-ish because some of the cards in the Cube are on the ban list. This is a Peldor Joi gratitude festival event. For those of you unfamiliar with this, instead of the entry fee being money, you will bring 3 cans for food for the Northwest Compass Food Bank.

We only have two players preregistered for the 2E Sealed event. This one is traditional sealed play with a virtual twist. I've been building a bunch of new virtual starter decks to use in sealed play. I'd love for you all to help me test them out. Players will receive a random starter (Baj, Car, DS9, Dom, Fer, Kli, Rom or TNG) and three packs of cards from the virtual pack creator. I will provide backers and penny sleeves. This is also a Peldor Joi gratitude festival event.

Breed 'em! Tribbles will follow these two tourneys. This is also a Peldor Joi tourney.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Peldor Joi! Thanks to everyone who came out on Saturday for the annual holiday party and Trek extravaganza in the Basement of Doom. The Cube Draft went well, but drafting and building took so long that we’re thinking of just doing standard sealed. Eric and I playtested a couple of the new virtual starters that the 2E team have been working on. Finally, we got all the non-Trek guests to join in a round of Tribbles. It was an intense 8 player pod!

We collected a bunch of non-perishable goods for the local food bank, ate a ton of food and had a ton of fun. I can’t wait to see everyone in the new year.
Attachments:
369478C8-9CB8-4765-B6A0-8DCE6CD2DDA9.jpeg
369478C8-9CB8-4765-B6A0-8DCE6CD2DDA9.jpeg (126.85 KiB) Viewed 6915 times
D5BB0974-72F0-4D34-8AE4-131B9EED5ABB.jpeg
D5BB0974-72F0-4D34-8AE4-131B9EED5ABB.jpeg (96.67 KiB) Viewed 6915 times
115C95B9-F8C2-4B09-AD83-7897BB01116F.jpeg
115C95B9-F8C2-4B09-AD83-7897BB01116F.jpeg (83.9 KiB) Viewed 6915 times
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Iella wrote:Those last two pics look like before and after pics of a group that decided to sit down and read the entire 1e rule book...
:lol:

There's not enough alcohol in either shot for that to be true. :shifty:
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]