It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Final Round!

Michael Van Breemen vs James Monsebroten
Suden Käpälä vs Maggie Geppert
Ensign q vs Edwin Latrell
Joseph Wisniewski vs Greg Saum

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
In a fun game that just wouldn't let us move it along, at some moments (well; I did get lucky to be able to move forward a lot more -- but also made more dumb mistakes), I was able to pull out a meagre MW against Jadzia (Maggie). With all of 23 against 5. :lol:
Still, a well-spent friday night for me. :thumbsup: :cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:57 pm In a fun game that just wouldn't let us move it along, at some moments (well; I did get lucky to be able to move forward a lot more -- but also made more dumb mistakes), I was able to pull out a meagre MW against Jadzia (Maggie). With all of 23 against 5. :lol:
Still, a well-spent friday night for me. :thumbsup: :cheersL:
I needed that Lemon-aid!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:31 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:57 pmI was able to pull out a meagre MW against Jadzia (Maggie). With all of 23 against 5. :lol:
I needed that Lemon-aid!
You did. And I poured it for you gladly. Would've gotten you a cookie with it -- if I'd have had it. :P
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:24 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:31 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:57 pmI was able to pull out a meagre MW against Jadzia (Maggie). With all of 23 against 5. :lol:
I needed that Lemon-aid!
You did. And I poured it for you gladly. Would've gotten you a cookie with it -- if I'd have had it. :P
I had that in the Flash too! It's too bad I can't encounter cards in my own Q-Continuum. Or maybe that's really, really OK.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:42 pmI had that in the Flash too! It's too bad I can't encounter cards in my own Q-Continuum. Or maybe that's really, really OK.
I think I drew it, but didn't use it in my Q Continuum deck; because I didn't pull the companion card (whatsitsface -- are these truly? Yes that's it). I neglected to mention that I got in a lot of experimenting with the QC side deck in the past, so I didn't feel compelled to try it out every game.
I actually got, from my own QC SD, during casual games, both a win and a loss from Tormentor! A joy having seen that play out. I was never so happy that I lost or -- especially -- won a game by seeing that mechanic work. The random coincidence, and fun, of pulling Tormentor from discard pile with Brothers!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:09 pm I guess things are wrapping up. The event page is sort of empty (no names or results.) Is that normal for this stage of the process? Just asking out of interest / curiosity.
I had a blast, people. :borg: (But also some fun.) ( :P )
This happens when results for the final round have started to be entered but are not finalized. All details will reappear once the tournament is processed.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:14 amEnsign q vs Edwin Latrell
How are you players doing? Latrell also missed his game in the other event. :( Hopefully he's okay, and it's just scheduling SNAFUBAR or some non-heinous distraction.
Or -- hopefull -- have you played already?
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]