It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:00 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:28 am IDIC draft is a short format; only 45 minutes IRL, which is why it’s an hour and 5 minutes for the online event.
I know IDIC, but what is IDIC draft? (And/or, where can I find out more about it?)
IDIC Draft is a 2E format. You are provided with a base pack of 21 cards, and draft packs to make a deck. The win conditions for the format are 1 planet and 1 space mission and 70 points. The last page of this document has the rules for IDIC draft.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
OK, thx, Dax.
I still have to play my first 2e game! (But I have the two [Bor] decks that you helped build, for if I ever get the chance. For now, 1e online play must be the object of my focus... hard enough... Yet rest assured, that given enough time, I'll ask to be taught 2e, eventually.)

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:32 pm
Armus wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:32 pm In sealed deck, you're allowed to change your deck between rounds, but it still needs to be a legal deck and you're still limited to your original cardpool.
Great! :) Thx.
(It's not a strategic thing, BTW. More of a "gosh they don't fit well together, but I do want to try out both those things" thing.)

Where could I find out such things? In the OP guide? I read most of it ages ago... in 2018, I think... And too busy deckbuilding, now. :neutral:
Above, remaining question (1) in bold; and question (2):
To make it easy on myself, I plan to make 2 variations of the deck (instead of changing multiple times). How does one (eventually) attach those variations to the tournament? Must you choose one to attach overall, or can you attach per game? I can't remember how that went, from when I played in August 2019...
pfti wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:37 pm Round 1. you have two weeks to play

Ensign q vs James Monsebroten
Maggie Geppert vs Edwin Latrell
Jon Carter vs Julius Melhardt
Joseph Wisniewski vs Suden Käpälä
Greg Saum vs Michael Van Breemen
I totally missed this post by oversight! :roll: (Got lost in last-message-on-a-page...) PM will be sent shortly.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Sorry guys, but I have to drop from this event. I've enlisted in too much tournaments combined with my normal work and the coin flip chose this event to be aborted.

Hope to see you soon

:cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :borg: :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:20 am if we are at an odd playercount id drop as well. i dont think my pool can solve any mission anyway
as the host i can drop. please stay and play
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:26 am well im pretty much a bye anyway. but it eats my time :? i barely have the skills to solve my missions, let alone pass dilemma
You're not alone there, but I am soldiering on. Stay with us in this fantastic voyage of awesome badness.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:39 am
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:26 am well im pretty much a bye anyway. but it eats my time :? i barely have the skills to solve my missions, let alone pass dilemma
You're not alone there, but I am soldiering on. Stay with us in this fantastic voyage of awesome badness.
but you won?!?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:48 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:39 am
but you won?!?
Sheer luck and a small misplay on the part of my opponent. I don't expect it to happen again. :wink:

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]