It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
so bonus points do count? unfortunately i dont know and the rules are nowhere to be found..
also although americans use "literally" in every sentence, im speaking more or less proper english. so when i say draw-go i mean it. im unable to solve my missions. maybe i misbuild my deck, but a personnel with >=3 skills is already scarce in my pool. and i dont have a single engineer for example
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
also you can attempt any mission you have the matching icon for (unless you seed the tripple treaty)

also 100 points is a win no matter how you get them. it is the original game rules from the rule book

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Playing old formats does come in handy, then... eh, Q? 8) (You ridiculed me for it, and now I get my glorious 5 gloating minutes! :P )

Actually the new (OTF) rulebook should have nice side bars -- blue, I think -- that highlight Open rules.

Mostly, Fair game and The Big Pic (and, like Dax said, Intermix?) are cards again -- not baked-in rules; also no cap on downloads per turn.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
geraldkw wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:36 pm I got a 72-59 modified win in a fun first game against Suden.
Yep. It was a much better game than I thought it would be, given the difficulty I had in building my deck; actually, it performed rather admirably. And if I had performed only a <i>bit</i> better, I'd probably have won (still modified, though); but I didn't (I forgot one thing again -- only one thing this time, so lots of progress even). And Joseph deservedly conquered the 'line on what actually was a very early morning for him. Between that and some interruptions on my side, we indeed had a fun and entertaining game! :thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:15 pm also you can attempt any mission you have the matching icon for (unless you seed the tripple treaty)

also 100 points is a win no matter how you get them. it is the original game rules from the rule book
Well, I'd guess we don't actually play by the Premiere rule booklet, right? But with the final Decipher-issued PDF rulebook (that was downloadable from the CC front page until Wowbagger's new nifty OTF online version was published)?
And then, even, taking into account the various (mostly small and obscure) things that had long since been superceded by The Glossy? (There was some old stuff in that rulebook regarding the quadrants -- [1E-DQ] I think...)

Actually, I think the above "mentioned" Open rules is actually taken fully for granted by everyone (unconsciously or not), I just wanted to make sure people don't dig up the wrong rulebook and think they can still staff [NA] ships with aligned personnel... :P
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Round 2
We are early, try to have results a by Jan 26

Ensign q vs Suden Käpälä
Maggie Geppert vs James Monsebroten
Joseph Wisniewski vs Michael Van Breemen
Greg Saum vs Edwin Latrell

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Modified win for me, 92-60, against Ensign Q.
Added bonus achievement: I got to practice my German a little bit (afterwards -- no German during the game. Much too difficult and slow). It was very rusty, but good to try on again.
Fun game. :thumbsup:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation