It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Round 1
Steve N vs Michael VB
Tjark O vs Alexander S
Nathan W vs Ben L
Sebastian K vs Ben R
Oliver T vs blinkgotti
Jon vs Bye

I will drop unless we have a latecomer

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hey, I didn't have time to get my game in yet and I'm going out of town until Monday - snowboarding, FINALLY!

I should be able to play early next week. Maybe that Tuesday? Or I can nominate myself for a bye or missed game if you wanna step in, @pfti , and don't want to wait to post the next round. @monty42

Sorry, when I signed up I didn't expect this week to be as busy as it has been. This trip just got created the past week and it's been a rush to get ready.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Naetor wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:08 pm Hey, I didn't have time to get my game in yet and I'm going out of town until Monday - snowboarding, FINALLY!

I should be able to play early next week. Maybe that Tuesday? Or I can nominate myself for a bye or missed game if you wanna step in, @pfti , and don't want to wait to post the next round. @monty42

Sorry, when I signed up I didn't expect this week to be as busy as it has been. This trip just got created the past week and it's been a rush to get ready.
It's unlikely I'd be able to play Monday through Thursday next week, just to throw that out there.
Other than that I hope you enjoy your trip. :thumbsup:
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
monty42 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:41 pm
Naetor wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:08 pm Hey, I didn't have time to get my game in yet and I'm going out of town until Monday - snowboarding, FINALLY!

It's unlikely I'd be able to play Monday through Thursday next week, just to throw that out there.
Other than that I hope you enjoy your trip. :thumbsup:
Ill process it as a tie for now. Hopefully you all can make it up in the next week
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
All Missing games are ties for now. Please have them by next monday

Round 2
Alex S vs MVB
Sebastian K vs Oliver
Nathan W. vs Ben R
Ben L vs Steve N
Tjark O vs Blinkgotti

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Round 2 result: I get the mod win over Steve 50 - 35.

Nate and I will be playing our round 1 game later today.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation