It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Congrats on the tournament win Paddy! (Since drops took us down to 8 and we had a clear winner, I am calling it so people can join the new slate of tournaments.)

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Wait, whut? Is it already over?

I played only 3 rounds. In my event page, it says now that I should play Ensign Q in round 4, but since I played him in round 3 that's obvs a system SNAFU.

This was originally meant to be a 4-round gig, right? That must've changed, then?

Oh well. Congrats and thanks all around!

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:04 am Wait, whut? Is it already over?

I played only 3 rounds. In my event page, it says now that I should play Ensign Q in round 4, but since I played him in round 3 that's obvs a system SNAFU.

This was originally meant to be a 4-round gig, right? That must've changed, then?

Oh well. Congrats and thanks all around!
! (Since drops took us down to 8 and we had a clear winner, I am calling it

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
In the mean time, I finished my After Action Reports. (The intro and the AAR for Round 3 -- Q -- remain unchanged; but now featuring reports for Gerald and Ninja, and appended the outro.

Sorry it took so long. I should stop wanting to write these essays, and simply write up a general impression in 1 sentence. :shifty:

What do "we" want with / in / of AARs, anyway? What are "your" interests in reading them? Would be nice to know what to aim for, aside my own bogus wish of writing funny, very chaotic, and perhaps not-at-all educational prose...?

(I'll not guarantee I'll comply. I do like my reports, except for their time-consumption in writing them. I just like to know.)
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
More info is good. They help design and other players know what is happening in games.
Question for noob

Is there an easy way to get him to the alpha quadr[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]