It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Join the fun. OTF play

Once a week games. Pairings announced Mondays
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
We have 10 players. So without further ado. Here is round 1
Let me know if you still want to join

Joseph W vs Suden K
Christian vs Naill M
Ensign q vs Michael VB
Matt Z vs Jon C
Paddy T vs Sebastian K

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
And just to confirm, Christian got the FW 100-90

TBH, 90 points against him is a great result for me. Thanks for the exciting match :thumbsup:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Lackey's server quit on Gerald (Joseph) & me. :x We'll have to reschedule and continue. :neutral: Hopefully tomorrow. Else, well... later.

Don't let that stop y'all from starting round 2, I guess. (Or do -- that makes it easier for us!? :P )

Aside from all that, I was having fun with our decks, though. :thumbsup:
But I'm just speaking for myself here; perhaps Joseph has different ideas. :cheersR:
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
I put the missing games in as ties. Please have them played by next monday.

Your round 2
Matt Z. vs Chistian
Paddy vs Ensign Q
Sebastian K vs Joseph W
Suden k vs MVB
Jon C vs Niall

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:12 pm I put the missing games in as ties. Please have them played by next monday.
We're setting up for saturday. Regretfully during our last try, server went down -- second time for me -- hopefully this was incidental.

MRW
pfti wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:12 pmSuden k vs MVB
Oh, good. An easy win.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:08 pm
pfti wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:12 pm I put the missing games in as ties. Please have them played by next monday.
We're setting up for saturday. Regretfully during our last try, server went down -- second time for me -- hopefully this was incidental.

MRW
pfti wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:12 pmSuden k vs MVB
Oh, good. An easy win.
lackey seems quite shaky at the moment, but it always has been in general, so its wise to get the games in early and not on the last minute. (if possible)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:53 pm lackey seems quite shaky at the moment, but it always has been in general, so its wise to get the games in early and not on the last minute. (if possible)
you think? :P

sure, all of us try. but some of us still have a job and/or other responsibilities during certain time frames, and there's the different time zones, and some people want to spend some time with their family during the weekend.
so if a planned game breaks down, this is what you get, it seems.
everybody tries to be majorly flexible -- within their own borders.

also, starting pairing at the beginning of the week creates situation where the most comfortable window for most is at the end of the round. so for the off chance that people can be flexible during weekdays but only prefer to do so AFTER a botched game, there's no chance to do so within the round. this might be good to think about for future (or current) events.

(OTOH, pairing at end of week would force us to really communicate quickly to set up meetings for the weekend, and people also might have other plans already. dilemma.)

if problems with lackey persist (or get worse), eventually, it might be better to structurally have 2 weekends to play games.
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]