It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Congrats on the tournament win Paddy! (Since drops took us down to 8 and we had a clear winner, I am calling it so people can join the new slate of tournaments.)

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Wait, whut? Is it already over?

I played only 3 rounds. In my event page, it says now that I should play Ensign Q in round 4, but since I played him in round 3 that's obvs a system SNAFU.

This was originally meant to be a 4-round gig, right? That must've changed, then?

Oh well. Congrats and thanks all around!

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:04 am Wait, whut? Is it already over?

I played only 3 rounds. In my event page, it says now that I should play Ensign Q in round 4, but since I played him in round 3 that's obvs a system SNAFU.

This was originally meant to be a 4-round gig, right? That must've changed, then?

Oh well. Congrats and thanks all around!
! (Since drops took us down to 8 and we had a clear winner, I am calling it

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
In the mean time, I finished my After Action Reports. (The intro and the AAR for Round 3 -- Q -- remain unchanged; but now featuring reports for Gerald and Ninja, and appended the outro.

Sorry it took so long. I should stop wanting to write these essays, and simply write up a general impression in 1 sentence. :shifty:

What do "we" want with / in / of AARs, anyway? What are "your" interests in reading them? Would be nice to know what to aim for, aside my own bogus wish of writing funny, very chaotic, and perhaps not-at-all educational prose...?

(I'll not guarantee I'll comply. I do like my reports, except for their time-consumption in writing them. I just like to know.)
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
More info is good. They help design and other players know what is happening in games.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]