It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 91 posts

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
FW 70-35 for BashirCdr (Oliver). Very close, exciting, and GG! :cheersR:

Also, still:
(1)
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:06 pm How long should a game last? (I thought it was longer for online games, but can't find it...)
And (2), can we change deck (with available pool cards) between rounds? I thought this was allowed for (some?) limited formats, while disallowed for constructed. How is it for this tourney?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:42 pm Deck changes are allowed and I would say because of onine play an extra 10 minutes are fine
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:48 pm 45 minutes online. The time is given in the OPG description of Warp Speed on page 10.
1138, both. :thumbsup:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Commander Joe wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:48 am Greg has not responded to my message as of yet.
If Greg missed his first game and now is non-responsive for his 2nd, I think we should look at dropping him from the gig and moving on. I certainly do not like doing that, and hope Greg will consider playing with us once he has more free time.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:51 am
Commander Joe wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:48 am Greg has not responded to my message as of yet.
If Greg missed his first game and now is non-responsive for his 2nd, I think we should look at dropping him from the gig and moving on. I certainly do not like doing that, and hope Greg will consider playing with us once he has more free time.
I also missed him in my tourney. Without any sign of life, I felt that wasn't in keeping with how I got to "know" him. (Which is barely, admittedly; but still.)
I sent him a quick line to ask if he is okay. I hope he is just busy. :?

(This doesn't have anything to do with the issue about whether to continue the games. I'm just letting you know that the radio silence started earlier, and that I felt compelled to reach out.)

Does anybody know Greg better than just from games, and can they verify that he's OK?
Probably, I'm making a fuss for nothing. Known to do that.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation