It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 91 posts
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
flyinhawaiian wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:08 pm But how bad will it be for you to lose the final game against that?!? 8)
Given how I usually preform in 1E sealed and warp speed gigs, I would say that losing Round 4 would be on point! :P
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:06 pm
pfti wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:53 am Round 4
Kris vs Matthew P
Must be nice making it to the final game with a pair of BYE's. :wink: #shotsfired

J/K! J/K!
Hopefully the one missed game might be made up still!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:24 pm Somebody explain all the above to me in n00b speak, please? :cross:
E.g. (but not limited to), how does someone get 2 byes in one gig? Are there no safeguards against that, or is it a result of people pulling out? (Trying to learn about generic tourney stuff, still.)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:34 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:24 pm Somebody explain all the above to me in n00b speak, please? :cross:
E.g. (but not limited to), how does someone get 2 byes in one gig? Are there no safeguards against that, or is it a result of people pulling out? (Trying to learn about generic tourney stuff, still.)
@flyinhawaiian told me that our game was the first one he had played because his other two opponents had dropped.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:45 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:34 pm
@flyinhawaiian told me that our game was the first one he had played because his other two opponents had dropped.
Trying to play a make-up game with @geraldkw this evening. There might be a shakeup depending on that outcome.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]