It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 91 posts
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:57 pm
pfti wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:45 am A note: I am double checking, but remember your [Bor] cannot be in a deck with non- [Bor] cards.
But all other can mix? These Hirogen and DQ Klingons can go party on the Vidiian ships?
As long as you have a Vidiian to point them toward the mess hall and the head, yes.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
LORE wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:57 pmHirogen and DQ Klingons can go party on the Vidiian ships?
As long as you have a Vidiian to point them toward the mess hall and the head, yes.
I thought it was to read them a bedside story from the boat's manual, so next morning they'd know what all those weirdly labelled buttons do.

I've not seen a PM with a pool yet. Are you still working on that, Carter ?
No rush, just checking.
Last edited by SudenKapala on Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:24 pm Deck is built. I got some good stuff. :D
Dang, that was fast.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:33 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:24 pm Deck is built. I got some good stuff. :D
Dang, that was fast.
jadziadax8 wrote:It's Warp Speed. Of course it's fast. :wink:
Gheh. Gheheh. Ghehehe. :)

Say... what are the exact rules for this event? I've never played this officially. Is it Open Rules + Warp Speed add-ons (as found in Glossary on front page)? Or OTF?

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:48 pm
pfti wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:15 pm All cards legal as errated
You mentioned that, yes. But I like to check if I know the rules, as I said.

Which document(s) should I refer to?
Unless I'm reading this wrong, the only cards we'd be concerned about would be Delta Quadrant Spatial Scission, Fair Play, and The Big Picture? With DQSS being the only one that might affect gameplay? I mean, I could have used that with my two copies of Rebi and Azan but that's it.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:48 am The warp speed rules on the main page.
Alright. :thumbsup:
After that, let's say open. If you got 3 of a dilemma, enjoy
(Emphasis mine.) That's not what I was aiming for. It was just an example. I'd rather not use possible extra dilemmas and play OTF! :lol:

I didn't know my question was going to force the issue; if I had, I'd have made it a loaded question...

Anybody else have an opinion Open/OTF? :P

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Since it's a tournament, I always assume OTF unless it explicitly says otherwise.

I mean the T IS for Tournament, right? :shifty:

That said, I would prefer OTF, but I do have 3x of a [Dual] in my pool. So I could go either way. I know @jadziadax8 already has her deck done, so I am sure she might have a vested interest in case she needs to make any changes.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]