Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Prize list is coming soon!

What do you want to see on it?

You can expect one each of those impossible-to-get Decipher promos. What else would make you check out the results?

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
SirDan wrote:Prize list is coming soon!

What do you want to see on it?

You can expect one each of those impossible-to-get Decipher promos. What else would make you check out the results?
A Star Trek communicator pin
Enterprise E model
A whooooole box-set of cards
DVDs
A year-long Premium Subscription to this site would be ultra cool
A gift certificate to Miniature Market
Perhaps the equivalent to a couple free Tournament or Regional Kits

By soggy_amphibian (Mark)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maje
Some of the things that already find their way into tournament prize support: skill badges and Virtual Foils. Perhaps even old VFs that are no longer in prize support circulation.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
Mugato wrote:Which set of tickets is it?
Good question. I have the "last" blue ticket and the "first" yellow ticket set aside - I'll get the exact numbers when I find them. The active tickets for this raffle will be all the blue tickets after 8766345, and all yellow tickets given out before the first regional kit went into the mail early last week.

So, all red tickets and blue tickets before 8766345 are "out" and you may discard them.

There will also be another batch of Virtual Tickets awarded to donors, but you'll have to ask Charlie and Chris what those numbers will be and how they are assigned!

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Looking forward to the list... what I'm hoping to see: Decipher and Virtual foils, packs, buttons (I need some way to get Intelligence and Law); and one-off items like the furry tribble idea mentioned below or Miniature Market gift certificate.

Perhaps even single rares if it could work (person with the winning ticket # gets to pick from a choice of rares, first come first served, with a list of options based on extras or donations).

Any estimate on the date yet? :)

-Amber
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Marquetry wrote:Looking forward to the list... what I'm hoping to see: ...buttons (I need some way to get Intelligence and Law)...
I know for a fact I have 2 Law buttons to give away at King of the Ring :wink:

/hijack

By volkerii
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Dan,
How about some foily promos for the 1e double sided cards. Perhaps some of the new wormhole missions?

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
Advance preview of virtual cards (ie series VII promos or a card from the next expansionto be released).

-  
I Have yellow tickets starting with 600... i assume based on your post these are the correct tickets for may 29th's draw ?? looking forward to winning some goodies :D :D :D

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
How about cards that are being made for Worlds (or previous worlds)? Or maybe some specific foils made only for this raffle (with perhaps a little wording on the border of the card saying this card was only available for the 2011 raffle)
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
Apologies. I've been quite slammed at work and at home. The Raffle will come, but I need to make sure I have everything documented first.

Please stay tuned!

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]