By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
While we're on the subject, could someone "sticky" a post/the post about where to register the raffle tickets? I've got a handful here, and I don't know where to put them (although I have heard unpleasant suggestions) :(

kthxbai :thumbsup:

By Gumbo
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:While we're on the subject, could someone "sticky" a post/the post about where to register the raffle tickets? I've got a handful here, and I don't know where to put them (although I have heard unpleasant suggestions) :(

follow the link in the top right to the "Promenade" and then follow the "register Raffle Tickets" link at the top of the page

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Danny wrote:While we're on the subject, could someone "sticky" a post/the post about where to register the raffle tickets? I've got a handful here, and I don't know where to put them (although I have heard unpleasant suggestions) :(

Gumbo wrote: follow the link in the top right to the "Promenade" and then follow the "register Raffle Tickets" link at the top of the page
Cheers! :cheersR:

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:(as it's now June, of course) any word on this going down soon, I hope?

Curious (as always)

Thank you.
No one from the Board has answered this question. It's July 5 and no raffle. Any news on when this will be happening?

Thanks!
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Negotiations between the Chairman and the Shipping Manager have progressed. I don't want to do the raffle halfway, so I've been putting it off.

When things go well, everyone is happy. When things go poorly, I have to apologize. We're now trying to decide if we want to squeeze it into the two weeks between NA Continentals and Worlds, or just wait another month and do it after Worlds.

As time goes on, the number of prizes in the raffle grows. Have no fear, it will be big when it happens.

I hate to say it again... but we'll have an update soon.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
SirDan wrote:Now would be a good time to enter all of your tickets. We'll be pulling from the registered numbers.
Are you only pulling from the registered numbers? If so, I will use this as an incentive for my players to register. (Been pimping this already.)
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
SirDan wrote:Now would be a good time to enter all of your tickets. We'll be pulling from the registered numbers.
Are you only pulling from the registered numbers? If so, I will use this as an incentive for my players to register. (Been pimping this already.)
Yes. I don't want to have any unclaimed lots this time!

Register your tickets!
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]