Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I sent out the last physical ticket in a kit today - we'll be doing something different to get tickets into player's hands in the future.

But wait - don't toss your tickets yet!

We'll be doing another raffle soon into the new year, once I'm confident that most of the ones recently sent out are distributed.

Stay tuned! And register your tickets!
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
SirDan wrote:The plan is to roll the raffle just after the hype of worlds has washed over us.
Just to be clear, can you specify a date that raffle tickets need to be distributed by? I was planning on handing out some at DragonCon over the Labor Day weekend. I most certainly don't want any to go to waste. Thanks.

T-Ricks
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I'm disappointed that I joined too late to take part in this whole raffle ticket thing. Will there be some new promotion to replace it?
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
OKCoyote wrote:I'm disappointed that I joined too late to take part in this whole raffle ticket thing. Will there be some new promotion to replace it?
Absolutely.

-crp
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
So what is the latest date to distribute raffle tickets? Or, when will the final raffle be held? Or how long will players have to register their tickets? I kind of need to know. Thanks.

T-Ricks
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
SirDan wrote:Please distribute any held-back tickets by the last day of September.

Give them all to TK

TK
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]