• 100 posts
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Maelwys wrote:
Comicbookhero wrote:I have a related question. I am a premium member now and my subscription is up in June. If I buy a year now to get tickets (because there is one prize I am very interested in), that year will start at the end of June, right?
Correct. Any extra time you buy before your previous one has expired will be added on to the end of your current subscription.
Awesome! Thank you Chris. To the Promenade I go!

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
Faithful Reader wrote:I am correct in presuming that the three months of premium membership will not recive an extra ticket?
Soem where they stated that free membership tiem does not grant tickets, I may have bene in thise thred or somewhere else.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Is the raffle already closed? I realize this is sort of last minute anyways, but I'd wanted to see how full the bins were before placing my tickets. I don't see any way to place tickets in Firefox, Chrome, or IE, so this is unlikely to be a browser issue. If I'm too late, like if I miss understood and the tickets needed to be placed before the 31st, that's cool, I'll just save them for next time.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
edgeofhearing wrote:Is the raffle already closed? I realize this is sort of last minute anyways, but I'd wanted to see how full the bins were before placing my tickets. I don't see any way to place tickets in Firefox, Chrome, or IE, so this is unlikely to be a browser issue. If I'm too late, like if I miss understood and the tickets needed to be placed before the 31st, that's cool, I'll just save them for next time.
This was explained on last section 31, they locked at the beginning of the 31st. So they had to be placed before then
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
As explained in the front page article here, the last chance was the 30th. Fear not though, the next raffle bins will be going up soon, and all tickets not placed are still valid.

Dan
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Is the raffle draw on the 13th or 14th April? When I click on raffle tickets, date shown for raffle draw is 13th whereas the latest article said draw was on the 14th.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
SirDan wrote:I can confirm it is Saturday the 14th.
That confirms NOTHING! :-p

Saturday is the 13th
The 14th is Sunday.
Pick one. :-p

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Maelwys wrote:
SirDan wrote:I can confirm it is Saturday the 14th.
That confirms NOTHING! :-p

Saturday is the 13th
The 14th is Sunday.
Pick one. :-p
Sure it confirms something. The next Saturday the 14th is in September, so it can't happen any earlier than that. :)

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
JoelBray wrote:
Comicbookhero wrote:I like the countdown on the front page. Definitely gets me excited! :thumbsup:
Yeah!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Let's win myself a goddamn mother fuddin' Spacedoor!!!
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]