• 100 posts
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
Lots of fun! Thanks, Dan and Charlie!

Suggestion for the future: a little more discussion of the "history" of the prize cards. Some of them are pretty recent VPs and there might not be much to say, but many others are connected to specific events from the past. Sometimes (e.g. the VPs that managed to fit pictures Australia onto the image) the cards have a special connection to the past (e.g. the first Worlds in Australia). Maybe something like Charlie's "random card review" from Hour with the CC, but for each prize?

Also, more Tribbles foils!
Last edited by Triumph on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Of course, my wife wanted to go to mall so I couldn't be there for the raffle. I end up winning the two things I thought I had no chance of getting and losing the thing that I put practically all my tickets in. LOL :D

Thanks Dan and Charlie!

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
I'd love to see a pot for of a set of all the rotation damage markers in shiny in the next one you would get a LOT of tickets from me on that one and damn the rest :)
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:I'd love to see a pot for of a set of all the rotation damage markers in shiny in the next one you would get a LOT of tickets from me on that one and damn the rest :)
I'd put all my tickets in for the 2E Earth promo. :wink:

By Lejo
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Comicbookhero wrote:Of course, my wife wanted to go to mall so I couldn't be there for the raffle. I end up winning the two things I thought I had no chance of getting and losing the thing that I put practically all my tickets in. LOL :D

Thanks Dan and Charlie!
Same here! I had to work, so I watched the raffle video when I got home and was happily surprised that I won something! I made my wife watch when my name was announced. "Oh jeez..." is what she said, not unkindly. :D

I thought the raffle went well, looking forward to the next one, and congrats to all winners!

By soggy_amphibian (Mark)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maje
Just watched the Raffle on SirDan's Youtube channel. Looked great, seemed to go quickly. It was interesting to hear how many tickets were in each bin. I was sorry I couldn't make it into the chat, real life intervened that day.
I do really like the "Low", "Medium" and "High" descriptions. That was helpful for deciding where I should put my tickets. Going in order of popularity sounds like it might be a good idea.
Thanks Dan, Charlie and Maelwys!

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:I'd love to see a pot for of a set of all the rotation damage markers in shiny in the next one you would get a LOT of tickets from me on that one and damn the rest :)
I'd put 1 in and then if I win it, I'd play damage dilemmas in every tournament for a year.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If you mean putting tickets in, then unfortunately yes. If you mean the actual drawing, then that's going on this coming Saturday, July 20th. Historically there have been random prizes given out for people in the chat room during the live drawing, so don't count yourself out of anything yet.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pazuzu wrote:It seems I missed the raffle (again)... :-(
Don't stress it. I missed the last one (knew it was happening but failed to put anything into the bins) and as a result, I have a lot of tickets for this one.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
eberlems wrote:Is there any news on Q4 raffle?
I am curious too. I didn't win anything in the last one so am anxious as to what I might have a shot at this time around. Do the bins normally open this late in the quarter?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation