• 100 posts
Ambassador
By Linkan (Torbjörn Lindquist)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Architect
With the new change, I love the way tickets are awarded.

I am a bit sad Tribbles is left out though :(

And I think you should get some tickets for achievment points, what about 1 ticket every 50 achievment points or so? And an extra ticket for earning gold achievments.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Linkan wrote:With the new change, I love the way tickets are awarded.

And I think you should get some tickets for achievment points, what about 1 ticket every 50 achievment points or so? And an extra ticket for earning gold achievments.
I second this message. :) :cross: :borg:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Linkan wrote:And I think you should get some tickets for achievment points, what about 1 ticket every 50 achievment points or so? And an extra ticket for earning gold achievments.
I don't see the need for this; the relative value of an individual V-ticket goes down with each additional ticket handed out, and as of yesterday that amount has already been increased from what was initiall planned. Personally, I'd rather not miss out an opportunity to hook in a new player by selling them on how good their chances are of winning a big prize via the raffle if the trade off was appeasing our regular participants. Plus, earning achievements are in and of themselves a reward; players don't need to be rewarded for being rewarded.
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
LORE wrote:Plus, earning achievements are in and of themselves a reward; players don't need to be rewarded for being rewarded.
+1

Plus, a lot of achievements come from winning tournaments...which means those players will already be gaining tickets.

By Boon of Bolian (Rem Boon)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:

And I think you should get some tickets for achievment points, Gwhat about 1 ticket every 50 achievment points or so? And an extra ticket for earning g
Only newly claimed points do count of course :wink: [Down] [Flip]

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Personal opinion: Achievements are their own reward. :)
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:

Especially the "gold achievement" part, retroactive of course, right? :)
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
MidnightLich wrote:All hail Chris "Maelwys" Lobban, for he is awesome, and this is already implemented.
I could kiss one of you right now.

So after the one week 'window,' we're out of luck?
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:
MidnightLich wrote:2) Additional Tournament Raffle Tickets
After reading through and considering your feedback, we're working on a plan to add additional tickets to each tournament. The current system will remain in place (1 for the winner, 1 for the TD that doesn't play, variable random tickets based on size), but we are going to add to it.

More details on these additional tickets as soon as we've got them up and running. :)

-crp
All hail Chris "Maelwys" Lobban, for he is awesome, and this is already implemented. We've decided to add extra bonus tickets to tournaments, but with a twist: they are tied to entering your public and complete decklists. Here is a rundown of how the bonus tickets work:

1. Bonus tickets only apply to First Edition and Second Edition tournaments.
2. Only such tournaments since January 1, 2013 are eligible.
3. One week after the eligible tournament results are entered, bonus tickets will be awarded. (Note: All eligible tournaments entered prior to today count as being entered today.)
4. To be eligible for a bonus ticket, two things must be true:
a) You must attach a complete deck to the tournament and make it public.
b) You must not have already won a raffle ticket.

-crp
Does 4.b) mean you must not have already won a ticket this tournament or won a ticket ever?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
T-Ricks wrote:
MidnightLich wrote: 4. To be eligible for a bonus ticket, two things must be true:

-crp
Does 4.b) mean you must not have already won a ticket this tournament or won a ticket ever?
I assume this means for that tourney. This way the tourney winner couldn't get 2 raffle tickets for one tourney.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:
T-Ricks wrote:
MidnightLich wrote: 4. To be eligible for a bonus ticket, two things must be true:

-crp
I assume this means for that tourney. This way the tourney winner couldn't get 2 raffle tickets for one tourney.
:thumbsup:
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I purchased a Premium Membership last week but do not see any raffle tickets from that purchase on my raffle tickets page. When do they get allocated?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
T-Ricks wrote:I purchased a Premium Membership last week but do not see any raffle tickets from that purchase on my raffle tickets page. When do they get allocated?
Yeah, there's a nasty bug in the auto-allocation program that was causing issues with a bunch of other features, and I haven't been able to get to the bottom of it yet. So for now I've had to disable that program and will be manually allocating the new tickets every couple weeks.
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Maelwys wrote:
T-Ricks wrote:I purchased a Premium Membership last week but do not see any raffle tickets from that purchase on my raffle tickets page. When do they get allocated?
Yeah, there's a nasty bug in the auto-allocation program that was causing issues with a bunch of other features, and I haven't been able to get to the bottom of it yet. So for now I've had to disable that program and will be manually allocating the new tickets every couple weeks.
I have a related question. I am a premium member now and my subscription is up in June. If I buy a year now to get tickets (because there is one prize I am very interested in), that year will start at the end of June, right?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Comicbookhero wrote:I have a related question. I am a premium member now and my subscription is up in June. If I buy a year now to get tickets (because there is one prize I am very interested in), that year will start at the end of June, right?
Correct. Any extra time you buy before your previous one has expired will be added on to the end of your current subscription.

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]