• 100 posts

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Yes, a lot of good options - and one of the cards I still need for my collection!!! I know where my tickets are going.. ;)

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Pazuzu wrote:I cannot add tickets :-(
According to my records, you don't currently have any tickets to add...
You've had 24 tickets in the past (from purchasing a premium membership), but it looks like you used all of those in the last raffle, and so you don't have any left at this point.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maelwys wrote:
You've had 24 tickets in the past (from purchasing a premium membership), but it looks like you used all of those in the last raffle, and so you don't have any left at this point.
Mhh... I didn't know that :-D Though, good to know for the future. When will the tickets be renewed? Or are they a one-timer?

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Pazuzu wrote:
Maelwys wrote:
Mhh... I didn't know that :-D Though, good to know for the future. When will the tickets be renewed? Or are they a one-timer?
All tickets are single-use now, whether they win or not. You can get more by participating in tournaments, running tournaments, or when you renew your premium membership.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation