Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
When will the bins for the next raffle go live?
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
SirDan wrote:They are live now.
Thanks. Did the prizes for 3rd quarter winners go out yet? :cross:

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I hope everyone didn't waste all their tickets on Q3, this looks like a big one!

Lots of interesting lots in here.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Mad Vulcan wrote:I hope everyone didn't waste all their tickets on Q3, this looks like a big one!

Lots of interesting lots in here.
Agreed... it might be time to finally pull the trigger on the premium membership...

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Yes, so many delicious shiny things... and one of the 2 cards we actually need for a full 2E collection!!

Kris/others: At least some of the 3rd quarter prizes have gone out, the ones Michael & I won in the chatroom show as shipped.

-Look forward to it!
Amber
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Everything accumulating in the warehouse - Orders over the summer waiting for Tribbles, Raffle Prizes, and Continental Playmats - have shipped.

I have a number of unanswered PMs, and I'll be getting to those shortly. Next up us re-listing the tournament kits, league kits, and a few "old" tournament kits.

Tournament directors, keep you eyes on the Promenade!
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
SirDan wrote:Everything accumulating in the warehouse - Orders over the summer waiting for Tribbles, Raffle Prizes, and Continental Playmats - have shipped.

I have a number of unanswered PMs, and I'll be getting to those shortly. Next up us re-listing the tournament kits, league kits, and a few "old" tournament kits.

Tournament directors, keep you eyes on the Promenade!
Already on it! Got some tickets in the bins and a tournament kit on order! Thanks.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
So will we get bin fill levels at some point? If so, when?

Thanks,

-Brian

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Well, I now have All of my tickets in for this one, and now I cross my fingers (I did spread my tickets over a few bins, but there one that I Really want to get, and if I do, I'll likely be getting another premium year just for more tickets).

BDubs

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
PS, What time does the raffle start on the 10th? I work at one, and hope to get in the chat for the extra goods.

BDubs

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
JamesValEson wrote:Well, I now have All of my tickets in for this one, and now I cross my fingers (I did spread my tickets over a few bins, but there one that I Really want to get, and if I do, I'll likely be getting another premium year just for more tickets).

BDubs
It looks like the Mission Debriefing foil and the Continentals play mat are the two chase items of this raffle. I have tickets in both of those bins but I also did a lot of cropdusting this time in the hopes of winning something. Lots of good prizes this time, I'm looking forward to the drawing! :cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation