- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
SirDan wrote:If we had another special bin, would there be interest in rules for that bin that don't allow a person to put in more than one ticket? Not saying it is a good idea (or will happen) but I'm curious.

Dan

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Allow those of us with terrible random draw luck to have slightly more fair but still terrible luck.

:)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote:
SirDan wrote:If we had another special bin, would there be interest in rules for that bin that don't allow a person to put in more than one ticket? Not saying it is a good idea (or will happen) but I'm curious.

Dan

Allow those of us with terrible random draw luck to have slightly more fair but still terrible luck.

Kevin, after our bracket matchup at worlds 2008, you are NEVER allowed to complain about random selections not going your way...

:wink:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote:
Hoss-Drone wrote:

Dan

Kevin, after our bracket matchup at worlds 2008, you are NEVER allowed to complain about random selections not going your way...

:wink:
A blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. :-)

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]