Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Also: Continuing the trend of holding the raffle at different times, the Q2 raffle will be held on July 11th at 9:30pm Pacific.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Glad to see that some of the ultra-rare Decipher foils are limited to one ticket per person. That puts people who are both 'rich' and 'poor' in raffle tickets on an even playing field and I'm more than happy to see that.

By Brak_ (Chris O'Connell)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
uglywithglasses wrote:Glad to see that some of the ultra-rare Decipher foils are limited to one ticket per person. That puts people who are both 'rich' and 'poor' in raffle tickets on an even playing field and I'm more than happy to see that.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A thousand times agree with this.

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I have to be in the 'disagree with that' camp... the raffle is the only way I have hope of finishing my 2E collection without spending hundreds of dollars on eBay. If I want to get a Premium membership and dump those all into a bin I need, I think should be an option.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I used my first ticket today!

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
Bjarke wrote:A question: The green cc-logo on some of the cards, is it on the actual cards as well or is it just on the virtual example?

Cheers
just on the picture of the cards that are not yet printable, the cards them selves are clear..
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Will there be any further 1E lots added? At 6 lots for 1E and 24 lots for 2E it seems a bit disproportionate. Is there just a shortage of 1E stock in the warehouse?
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
KazonPADD wrote:Will there be any further 1E lots added? At 6 lots for 1E and 24 lots for 2E it seems a bit disproportionate. Is there just a shortage of 1E stock in the warehouse?
In terms of Decipher foils, we were only ever given (from Decipher) 2E cards. We had a stock of 1E tournament promos that were donated by a former Decipher employee. We will have to see what else we can put together to offer 1E only players in raffles.

-crp

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:Will there be any further 1E lots added? At 6 lots for 1E and 24 lots for 2E it seems a bit disproportionate. Is there just a shortage of 1E stock in the warehouse?
In terms of Decipher foils, we were only ever given (from Decipher) 2E cards. We had a stock of 1E tournament promos that were donated by a former Decipher employee. We will have to see what else we can put together to offer 1E only players in raffles.

-crp
Most of the Decipher foils were liquidated in the 1E "fire sale" they had where you could buy lots of product.

By Brak_ (Chris O'Connell)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:

-crp
Have you guys considered doing exchanges or trade from the CC for 1E/2E foils/promos? Even if it was just for VPs?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Brak_ wrote:
MidnightLich wrote:

-crp
Have you guys considered doing exchanges or trade from the CC for 1E/2E foils/promos? Even if it was just for VPs?
That would be an interesting idea. I have some of the 1E D-foils, and would Love a shot to trade them for some of the 2E ones.

BDubs

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Well, I just dumped a bunch of tickets in.

EDIT: Unfortunately, due to an early shift on Sunday (7am CDT), I will not be able to join in the festivities for this one (But I Will be dreaming of winning big, and check the results Right away when I get up).

BDubs
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation