By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Could there *please* be an article reminder or something that goes up prior to the bins locking?? Hell, even Michael and I forgot and we're on daily, I'm sure others forget this as well.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Marquetry wrote:Could there *please* be an article reminder or something that goes up prior to the bins locking?? Hell, even Michael and I forgot and we're on daily, I'm sure others forget this as well.
I forgot as well and I'm on daily as well

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Oh, shoot. I forgot all about this!

And I still have tickets from March of 2014!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:Also male haven't processed nembership tickets yet I had one or two or so sets pending that still haven't processed so I'm sad ATM.
I missed out for the same reason. No tickets and new membership pending.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Mogor wrote:
Marquetry wrote:Could there *please* be an article reminder or something that goes up prior to the bins locking?? Hell, even Michael and I forgot and we're on daily, I'm sure others forget this as well.
I forgot as well and I'm on daily as well
Ditto.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:Also male haven't processed nembership tickets yet I had one or two or so sets pending that still haven't processed so I'm sad ATM.
Done that now.
Sorry, I usually try to make sure that gets done a week or two before the bins close. Apparently they caught absolutely everybody off guard. ;-)

Given the relatively low participation this quarter, with Dan's permission, I'll open the bins up again this afternoon, and leave them open until the day before the actual draw.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Maelwys wrote:
Done that now.
Sorry, I usually try to make sure that gets done a week or two before the bins close. Apparently they caught absolutely everybody off guard. ;-)

Given the relatively low participation this quarter, with Dan's permission, I'll open the bins up again this afternoon, and leave them open until the day before the actual draw.
:thumbsup:

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]