By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Since we're less than a week out from the raffle, can we get the following information please?

-Bin Ticket Levels

-Start time for Saturday's raffle

Thanks! :cheersL:
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello,

Sorry for the delay; as most of you know, things have been pretty crazy in the warehouse. I just spoke to Dan and, due to his daughter's team qualifying for the state softball championships, we have to move the raffle to Sunday, July 8th. The time will be 10 PM Pacific, which is 1 AM Eastern, 6 AM in the UK, 7 AM in Germany, and 3 PM Monday in Australia. We know the time isn't ideal for most US players, but we do try to rotate the times around so different groups can participate in the live drawing.

The bin levels should be updated soon.

An article with all this information will be going up at the tick tonight.

-crp

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
That's a horrid time for most people from the look of it, either super-late or during the work day for the Euro/Aussie people
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Marquetry wrote:That's a horrid time for most people from the look of it, either super-late or during the work day for the Euro/Aussie people
Have to agree - I’ll be getting ready to go to work so unable to join in live. :-(

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Marquetry wrote:That's a horrid time for most people from the look of it, either super-late or during the work day for the Euro/Aussie people
Agreed. I'd be willing to wait another week or two, if that means we could have a more sensable timeslot...

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
I'd like to see the bins unlocked for another day and all the back memberships processed I have I think 4 years worth of tickets that have been awaiting processing for several weeks now and I wanted to use some of them in these bins.
Come on programming you used to be good at this but this is now several raffles in a row I've had pending tickets I've been unable to use because they never procccessed before the bins locked.

I mean if they are not going to process in a remotely timely manner I'll stop buying them, that's a couple hundred bucks a year I could save, but I thought the CC could use that cash....

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:I'd like to see the bins unlocked for another day and all the back memberships processed I have I think 4 years worth of tickets that have been awaiting processing for several weeks now and I wanted to use some of them in these bins.
Come on programming you used to be good at this but this is now several raffles in a row I've had pending tickets I've been unable to use because they never procccessed before the bins locked.

I mean if they are not going to process in a remotely timely manner I'll stop buying them, that's a couple hundred bucks a year I could save, but I thought the CC could use that cash....
I processed every back ordered ticket that was outstanding earlier this week (and was actually surprised that I didn't notice anything there from you). PM me your outstanding order numbers and I'll take a look.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Marquetry wrote:Wish we had that fast of a reply regarding the time being horrible for many people :)
You didn’t threaten to withdraw funding...
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Sorry about the timing. My weekend was not my own. It is unlikely the draws will be at this poor time again.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
SirDan wrote:Sorry about the timing. My weekend was not my own. It is unlikely the draws will be at this poor time again.
Hey so despite the ungodly hour, I'd say it was a successful raffle. Thanks for running it!

You also spoiled me last quarter when you had this quarter's raffle bins posted right after the last one ended. Any chance we can fire up the Q3 bins?

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]