User avatar
 
By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2019
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
#452418
AllenGould wrote:
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote: I am disappointed :(
Look on the brightside - you now own the perfect set of "gatekeeping" dice for ferreting out fake Klingons?
I recognize them by their single dicks!
User avatar
 
By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2019
Contender
1E German National Runner-Up 2020
#452419
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:single dicks!
Attachments:
Lursa_and_BEtor_disgusted.jpg
Lursa_and_BEtor_disgusted.jpg (84.26 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
User avatar
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Grand Nagus
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2020
#452450
I lollered.
User avatar
 
By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Goateed
Community Contributor
1E American National Second Runner-Up 2020
#455337
So it's the start of the 3rd month of the first quarter and we're about six weeks out from the next notionally scheduled raffle, and there are still no bins up.

Any update on this?

Thank You!
User avatar
Writing Team Manager
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Writing Team Manager
 -  
Specialist
#455423
Armus wrote:So it's the start of the 3rd month of the first quarter and we're about six weeks out from the next notionally scheduled raffle, and there are still no bins up.

Any update on this?

Thank You!
There's actually an article in the system slated for March 24th reminding people that bins are closing soon. But bins aren't even open yet.

I sent a PM asking about this and got no reply.
 
By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Moderator
#455460
OKCoyote wrote:
Armus wrote:So it's the start of the 3rd month of the first quarter and we're about six weeks out from the next notionally scheduled raffle, and there are still no bins up.

Any update on this?

Thank You!
There's actually an article in the system slated for March 24th reminding people that bins are closing soon. But bins aren't even open yet.

I sent a PM asking about this and got no reply.
Seems to be going around.

I sent a PM to someone about donating a bunch of extra 1E foils that I have kicking around so they can be used as raffle items. No response.

*shrug*
User avatar
 
By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
#455462
Se7enofMine wrote:
OKCoyote wrote:
Armus wrote:So it's the start of the 3rd month of the first quarter and we're about six weeks out from the next notionally scheduled raffle, and there are still no bins up.

Any update on this?

Thank You!
There's actually an article in the system slated for March 24th reminding people that bins are closing soon. But bins aren't even open yet.

I sent a PM asking about this and got no reply.
Seems to be going around.

I sent a PM to someone about donating a bunch of extra 1E foils that I have kicking around so they can be used as raffle items. No response.

*shrug*
Feel free to just send them for Continentals. We didn't have enough foils to go around for Masters.
User avatar
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Grand Nagus
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2020
#455486
I texted Dan to let him know that people have some questions here.

Yes

im so fired up. im so ready for this cube draft

If you plan on attending, please pre-register! My […]

2021 Raffle 1

Assembling the lots now. I have a an oversized[…]