User avatar
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2021
Grand Nagus
1E North American Continental Champion 2021
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2021
#440719
Yay!


Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
User avatar
 
By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Legate
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2021
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2021
#443025
already entered some tickets...

Also, would it be possible to remove the following text:
"Q3 Raffle: Sunday, October 14th at 8am Pacific"

from underneath the Virtual Raffle Exchange link on the main board index. It's been there for several years and is completely old and wrong.

Thanks!
User avatar
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
#443038
Jono wrote:already entered some tickets...

Also, would it be possible to remove the following text:
"Q3 Raffle: Sunday, October 14th at 8am Pacific"

from underneath the Virtual Raffle Exchange link on the main board index. It's been there for several years and is completely old and wrong.

Thanks!
That date and time is actually from the last 2018 raffle, but still outdated.
User avatar
 
By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Goateed
Community Contributor
1E American National Second Runner-Up 2020
#447061
Since we're now officially in Raffle Week (tm), would it be possible to get a start time announced for live draw planning purposes?

Thanks! :cheersL:
User avatar
 
By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Wanderer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2019
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
#447121
Item #829 - Strange New Worlds Pack 1 Pack of SNW reads "Qty Avail 0" - if that's actually the case, and there aren't any available, could I get my ticket back? Thanks.
User avatar
 
By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
#447165
I put all my raffle tickets into the bin for the Klingon dice, it seemed like the most relevant for tournament play at this time.
User avatar
 
By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Goateed
Community Contributor
1E American National Second Runner-Up 2020
#447167
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:I put all my raffle tickets into the bin for the Klingon dice, it seemed like the most relevant for tournament play at this time.
Bwaaaahahahaha!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
 
By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
#447203
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:I put all my raffle tickets into the bin for the Klingon dice, it seemed like the most relevant for tournament play at this time.

that's cute lol
User avatar
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2021
Grand Nagus
1E North American Continental Champion 2021
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2021
#447379
Armus wrote:Since we're now officially in Raffle Week (tm), would it be possible to get a start time announced for live draw planning purposes?

Thanks! :cheersL:
The word from Dan is 9:00 am PST. They're -8:00 GMT right now, IIRC.
User avatar
 
By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Wanderer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2019
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
#447404
Danny wrote:Item #829 - Strange New Worlds Pack 1 Pack of SNW reads "Qty Avail 0" - if that's actually the case, and there aren't any available, could I get my ticket back? Thanks.
Bumping for an answer. Thanks.
User avatar
 
By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Wanderer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2019
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
#447578
SirDan wrote:There is indeed Qty:1. Your ticket is relevant.
Cheers :cheersR:
1EFQ: A Tale of Two Klingons

Personally, i don´t mind. so i am okay wit[…]

The Countdown Begins...

34 days.... Two new eligible expansions... 3 nom[…]

New 1E Teaser

Having the option for new themed is usually cool. […]

. I win 100-30 Good game! :thumbsup: