Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:I have collected 2 "pink slips" (Outstanding Tickets) on my "dashboard", connected to the raffle (I think). Thiis is new to me. I seem to be able to click "use now" (but haven't yet).

So, if I click them, will I conceptually put those Tickets in the raffle bin...?

/Sunow Käpälä, who Knows Nothing.
We need an active raffle first, but yes. If you go look at the previous raffles you'll see a bunch of different prizes given out. Each of those prizes had its own bin of tickets. So when the next raffle does go up, you can find a prize you want to win, click the "add ticket" button and one of your tickets will be entered. You can put multiple tickets into a bin as long as the bin isn't capped at one per, and if it is the button will disappear.

Good luck!
Also, in case you do win something, make sure your mailing address is correct in your player profile (you can check it under Tournaments -> Update Profile).

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the tips. I may need some more later... :shifty:

But for now: how / where will we see that a new raffle is being opened (or how should I call it? Instigated?)?

/Suden Snow.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote:Thanks for the tips. I may need some more later... :shifty:

But for now: how / where will we see that a new raffle is being opened (or how should I call it? Instigated?)?

/Suden Snow.
The 2nd Quarter raffle is overdue. I have no idea when it will be but you can check this page for it:
https://www.trekcc.org/promenade/index.php?mode=raffle

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Okay! Yes, I actually found that page earlier today.

No problem for me, personally, that it's delayed -- my interest is getting to know that side of the website. I'd seen "raffle" mentioned here and there, but never knew how it worked. But recently I have received tickets (thanks, BTW) -- and now I hope to win something "shiny" (as per Kaylee, Firefly), eventually! :P
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote:Okay! Yes, I actually found that page earlier today.

No problem for me, personally, that it's delayed -- my interest is getting to know that side of the website. I'd seen "raffle" mentioned here and there, but never knew how it worked. But recently I have received tickets (thanks, BTW) -- and now I hope to win something "shiny" (as per Kaylee, Firefly), eventually! :P
Basically, there are a few ways to earn tickets through each 1E or 2E sanctioned event:
* The winner is awarded a ticket;
* At least one random player is awarded a ticket (perhaps more, depends on the total number of players);
* Of the remaining players, at least one random player is awarded a ticket seven days later if he or she publicly posted his or her decklist;
* The TD is awarded a ticket if he or she sat out the event to avoid a bye.

In addition to these ways, you're awarded a number of tickets if you purchase a premium membership (depending on the duration).

This article is a bit dated, and the relevant data really ought to be pinned somewhere better, but I believe all the information in here about how to earn tickets is still accurate.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation