By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
So we're less than 2 weeks from the end of the quarter and less than a month until the (at least notionally) scheduled drawing and there's currently no bins up. Any idea of when we can expect to see prize bins and a firm date/ time for the next raffle?

Thanks.

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
It's not just you! I haven't either, has shown as Printed since 5/4. And yes, at least an update would be good.. Anyone out there?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Giving this another bump for the powers that be...

We're now a week away from when we normally have our quarterly raffle and still no bins posted.

Additionally, I see that my last raffle winnings are still marked as "printed" indicating that they haven't been shipped out yet.

I understand and agree with the need to get the high level event prizes assembled and distributed as a top priority as discussed in the last board meeting, but it would be great if there was some communication on this front, either from Dan, Brian, Maggie, or hell, anyone at this point.

These raffles are a feature event on the site that a large number of community members look forward to and participate in - or at least they were. I'm not taking any shots at Dan, as I know he's busy and he always puts on a great show, but I'm starting to feel like this whole thing has been backburnered, which is a shame.

I'd hazard that I'm not the only person feeling this way (if I am, great! The community is in better shape than I thought)

:(

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
You're not the only one! The lack of any communication about this is disheartening, among other words.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
C'mon guys suck it up! We all do this out of the goodness of our hearts. It's not like anybody gets anything for doing this.
You get something when you get something. Why can't you leave it at that?
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Maggie and I have been receiving updates from Dan regarding promos and shipping. In June alone, I believe Dan assembled about 1000 promo cards. Yes, release kits and high level event support have been prioritized for shipping. I am hopeful that with event season soon to be over, we can catch up on everything else. But, as with any volunteer effort, it will always come down to free time in life.

Hopefully we have a specific update for the raffle situation soon.

By Captain Parrish (Bruce Parrish)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Unrelated but to Membership Purchases not get tickets anymore i havent gottena ticket for that in a long time

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I seem to recall there was a thing where when you purchased your membership you had to PM Maelwys with the order number and he would validate and award tickets.

Not sure if that's still the case or if they automated it away some point but that would be my first recommendation for resolution.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I know when i bought my membership last year, tickets were auto allocated .. as i didn't send anything to anyone
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Sometimes the ticket system glitches and Maelwys runs it through manually. Send him a PM.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Sorry, hadn't thought to do that recently. All outstanding orders have now been processed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have collected 2 "pink slips" (Outstanding Tickets) on my "dashboard", connected to the raffle (I think). Thiis is new to me. I seem to be able to click "use now" (but haven't yet).

So, if I click them, will I conceptually put those Tickets in the raffle bin...?

/Sunow Käpälä, who Knows Nothing.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
SudenKapala wrote:I have collected 2 "pink slips" (Outstanding Tickets) on my "dashboard", connected to the raffle (I think). Thiis is new to me. I seem to be able to click "use now" (but haven't yet).

So, if I click them, will I conceptually put those Tickets in the raffle bin...?

/Sunow Käpälä, who Knows Nothing.
We need an active raffle first, but yes. If you go look at the previous raffles you'll see a bunch of different prizes given out. Each of those prizes had its own bin of tickets. So when the next raffle does go up, you can find a prize you want to win, click the "add ticket" button and one of your tickets will be entered. You can put multiple tickets into a bin as long as the bin isn't capped at one per, and if it is the button will disappear.

Good luck!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation